P1 GTi in black

looking good mate! :D Car will look lethal when you get those rotas on. They're supposed to be light weight too aren't they? Good choice :D

Raceworx said:
powerflow in stafford dude tommos mate :D
Phil at Unique Exhausts yeah? I had some stuff done by him, he's cool! I want to get a cat back for the GTi as well, let me know how much he charges!

these just turned up today in the mail :D the exhuast manifold is sweet not the best welding iv seen that was a freinds full race pulsar one i imported for him, but for £145 to my door all in with gasgets its spot on :D plus its 2.5" at the main part.. the tailpipe is 4.5 inch fills the almera apature nicely..

P4110156.jpg

P4110155.jpg

P4110154.jpg

i need to get myself a 2.5" downpipe, scrap the back box and get a custom cat -back jobbie, you'l thank me in the end

why get custom? it wont help power wise.. the 2.5 inch pipework on the manifold is to big anyway if im really honest but thats how there made.. the back box is being added to a 2.25 inch cat back system that will be the only box on the car.. i got it as its the style i want, everyone has cannon style exhausts i wanted the oval back box with that size tailpipe so why buy a custom built one for £200 when i can get one ready built for £50??

if your ging to tell me to loose somthing (going to sound like a cock here) but please at least explain as to why somthing wont work ect.. rather than just say get rid of it..i always listen to peoples points of veiw but i also have my own :D

fitted manifold today was a pain to start with but went on alright :D and before anyone says i know there are 2 bolts missing they need grinding down to fit properly.. seems to pull abit better in the lower gears will have to see what ita like with a full exhaust and have her dyno'd

P4130157.jpg

P4130158.jpg

P4130159.jpg

Raceworx said:
why get custom? it wont help power wise.. the 2.5 inch pipework on the manifold is to big anyway if im really honest but thats how there made.. the back box is being added to a 2.25 inch cat back system that will be the only box on the car.. i got it as its the style i want, everyone has cannon style exhausts i wanted the oval back box with that size tailpipe so why buy a custom built one for £200 when i can get one ready built for £50??

if your ging to tell me to loose somthing (going to sound like a cock here) but please at least explain as to why somthing wont work ect.. rather than just say get rid of it..i always listen to peoples points of veiw but i also have my own :D
sorry mate couldnt resist lol, bit ott i think :rolleyes:

setupz.gif

lol yeah i know but everyone knows im nothing like that i just like people to put a reason behind what there saying even if its "i hate that style id leave it if i were you" ect.. i knew it sounded OTT hence the (im gona sound like a cock)..

you hit me for six with the rant, anyway heres my reason.. in the post with the pics of the back box you mentioned nothing of adding it to any 2.25" pipwork, i thought you'd be adding a manifold to shit steel and the back box to shit steel.
i mentioned a custom jobbie so you dont have the hastle of fucking around with the standard pipwork with aftermarket bits

ps, do you know how loud it will be with one silencer?? belive me its loud :O

Yeah i thought why the fuk has he added a header and a sports back-box to a standard centre pipe!

All looking good tho fella. Be warned it`ll be loud with just one silencer......although the cat, if fitted, helps alot.

lol yeah i know i used to run a micra with no boxes in it what so ever which was stripped out, needed headsets to speak to the passenger.. i think with that back box it will be just right for me :D im sure i mentioned i was getting the rest made up in stainless..

ohh yes, reading back you did mention the cat-back, but normaly you get the backbox with it and they tend not to fit aftermarket and want to put there own on, for numerous reasons...cost, hasstle etc.
and your rant threw me off the whole subject of the cat-back, almost a "why do i need one of those" quotes

got the new wheels on today and my freind got back from his holiday to the land of the rising sun and braught me back some wakaba badges straight from autobacks :D thoughts??

P4170160.jpg

P4170162.jpg

dont worry your on banzai and i asked about them through the medium of my brother from another mother squarpants lol im looking at the B14 Ksport ones or with my old D2 dealer status to get some D2's abit cheaper i want some whiteline anti-rollbars aswell...

ps love the sig :D

Back
Top Bottom