P1 GTi in black

Simcard said:
Me neither. Im going to do it to my old ph1 lights tomorrow for a laugh. I think i'll do mine with a bet less black though. Dont get me wrong, i like them, just think a little less black would've looked better. Keep up the good work! :)

Do you have a job? :P

GTi kurt said:
Do you have a job? :P
haha i'm lucky with regards to work. I DJ 3-4 nights a week and get paid more than most peoples 9-5's. To say my gf is jealous is an understatement. So i spend my daytime as a man of leisure not doing much but messin about with cars. Downside to all this is i haven't been out on a friday or saturday night for about a year. Got 2 weeks in France coming up this week so that and JAE will be my 3 saturdays off for the year!

got my carbon border bucket seat inc sparco harness in today...also i had to re-move the drivers rear seat bottem to allow the harness to be bolted in.
P6230035.jpg

P6230034.jpg

P6230036.jpg

Raceworx said:
got my carbon border bucket seat inc sparco harness in today...also i had to re-move the drivers rear seat bottem to allow the harness to be bolted in.

Jeez that must be worth more than the car!! That would be perfect for my racemera! What mount is being used?

nah cost me £300 its on an AE86 subframe sliced about alot!! and welded needs some more strengthning really it was out of my old blue micra but it has AE86 written on the frome lol

Back
Top Bottom