P1 GTi in black

through his account yeah lol but first i just want the tyre to be level with the top of the arch cos im a fussy bugger...

make sure your nuts are tight!! ;) on the downpipe!! i got one of those ss autocrome manifold and downpipe and i went to power flow and got the cat back put on, and when i drove away one of them fell off! i didnt know at the time and it was mega mega loud, i went back to say it was to loud and they found i had a big gaping hole in the downpipe it was one of them plug nut things sounded shite! car is looking good man :cool:

yeah mine was blowing from the manifold gasget but its sealed now :D those plus need some paste just to seal them in tight..

Had the back box and system fitted today theres a cat shell with 2,5" pipe straight through it and 2.5 to the back box.. its loud some poeple would say to loud but its not as loud as my old car it has abit of rasp to it which i like and it makes some nice poping and banging noises.. need to get a video with sound as the one a freind took doesnt have any...

P4180171.jpg

P4180173.jpg

well iv added a short shifter today.. got it ages ago for my micra its slightly differernt than the almera one but still fits it significantly reduces the throw carnt belive how much shorter it is with just that extra few cm on the bottom half..

P4280190.jpg

P4280191.jpg

you can see from the pictures the bolt that holds it t the linkage is different so i had to pull one of my scrap micra that fitted..

P4280195.jpg

and it all fitted with my billet alu knob on there.. i dont know what to do about the gator hole yet i might put a H gate made of metal in there duno yet :S

P4280198.jpg

just added my SAFC-2 onto the motor means i can adjust the fueling which will be in preperation of a turbo but it means i can monitor things for now..

P5010001.jpg

P5010007.jpg

plus it looks cool as f**k!! lol

look really crean, nice 1, what is that u use for the fueling as mine is a turbo and needs setting, how much. thanks

The second-generation S-AFC is a fuel computer that adjusts fuel/air ratio by modifying the air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal. The S-AFC features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. On hot-wire vehicles, the Deceleration Air Flow Correction function is capable of curing the erratic idle and stall problems associated with open-atmosphere blow-off valves on hot-wire air-flow meter systems. The S-AFC is capable of monitoring and replaying the following data channels in Numerical, Analog Meter and Graph displays: Intake Manifold Vacuum/Boost Pressure, Air Flow Capacity, Intake Manifold Pressure, Karmann Frequency, Engine RPM, Throttle Position, and Air Flow Correction %

And they retail for roughly 150-160quid including delivery at todays exchange rate :)

cheers.. yeah i want coilovers but im stuck do i turbo firs then coilovers cos i really want more power iv done coilovers and stuff on my micra so iv messed wit suspention setups before want to learn some new skills..

i know i can use the origeonal gaitor but someone had put a crapp richbrook leather look one on it!! and sliced it up some people have no idea :(

Looking good so far, really like those wheels.

How easy was the SAFC to fit up? I have one that needs installing. Electronics and wiring is not my strong point, so any advice/tips would be appreciated.

there simple really just follow the instructions just takes the balls to pull your ECU out and start chopping wires.. i did mine quite dodgy twist and tape as i dont have a solder gun.. but its all solid and peiced out right :D

if you havent got the instructions i can get them for ya..

cheers mate, yeah the last thing i want to do is fry my ECU. I have the instructions, but mine is being used on a GA engine and it isnt listed in the manual. I'll have a proper look at the instructions and i'll figure it out..

yes my mate put it up but you carnt really hear the exhaust properly so we are gona do another one.. we were coming back from having it fitted. we weren't racing the MR2 by the way before anyone goes on about street racing...

couldnt kee up with an N/A MR2?? lol your kidding right?? iv crashed some cars racing about on the roads so i dont do it any more and im not affraid to admit that my skills arnt F1 spec

Back
Top Bottom