patchie's gti

hi. my mum had a new camera for christmas so i thought i'll have a go and take some pictures of the car.

S8000201.jpg

S8000200.jpg

S8000204.jpg

so far i've done the back wiper,de-globed indicators and fitted a k&n panel filter with cold air feeds.
my plan's for the car are to fit my h&r lowering spings,new clutch and to get a custom made exhaust.
when i do that and saved up enough, i'd like to replace front and rear skirts(remove tow bar) and have both bumper's resprayed.
when i've cleaned the inside and the weather a bit better i'll take some better photo's.
in the the last picture is my sisters punto which will have an almera back wiper on it by the weekend!!!
thanks dan

i got it from a lad in south wales and i know the lad on the log book before him was from Yeovil. i think at some time it had a bigger exhaust and some sort of sound system in it. i know the lad how had it before me had only had it a few months. (his girlfriend was expecting there third kid and wanted a people carrier!!!).

just done a search put in yeovil the thread:gti in yeovil the first post is my car!!!!

twins

hi patchie, your almera is the same colour and spec as mine dos yours have gold badges on it? mine has and im not sure if there factory.

You should fit something to it, like a gatling gun or a dinner table!

PMSL!! I'd go with the gatling gun. At least you'd not get any tailgaters!

Nice car you don't see many Phase 1's in such good condition.
I'd keep it standard it looks tidy enough and you don't see many Gti's in that green.

You should fit something to it, like a gatling gun or a dinner table!

lol. just been on ebay looking for a gatling gun but they've only got scale model 1's. :D

Nice car you don't see many Phase 1's in such good condition.
I'd keep it standard it looks tidy enough and you don't see many Gti's in that green.

i'll keep it standard apart from lowering. i want to get front and rear phase 1 skirt cos of the hole left by tow bar and the front one's split and covered in stone chips.

thank for feedback
dan

Just a note, the wipers on Almera/Puntos ARE NOT a straight swap, you have to drill out the Punto wiper, so i'm afraid yours wouldn't fit on the Punto unless your sister doesn't mind having a loose rear wiper that wouldn't work...

hi patchie, your almera is the same colour and spec as mine dos yours have gold badges on it? mine has and im not sure if there factory.

IIRC they were a factory option yes.

so i'm afraid yours wouldn't fit on the Punto unless your sister doesn't mind having a loose rear wiper that wouldn't work...
if you seen the state of her back bumper i don't think she looks out the back window much.:)

how do you get the quote to come up with the name of the person who originally posted it?

Back
Top Bottom