patchie's gti

update

just finish fit some H&R 30mm lowering spring and clear side repeaters.

S8000231.jpg

when i removed the strengthening plate across the boot floor in notice some rust along the seams by the lower seat belt mounting points. so i had a poke around with a screwdriver and these appeared:(

S8000236.jpg

S8000237.jpg

so i removed the seats and carpet to check the rest of the floor pan, which has surface rust but nothing to serious. going to get the holes welded this week then rustproof the inside and waxoyl inside the sill's as they are in good condition, then when weathers a bit warmer it's out with the waxoyl and under seal again to do under the car.

edit:sorry picture's of rust are blurred. no good with a camera

Good man getting it sorted asap before it gets terminal. Usually cameras have a macro button for taking close ups, looks like a flower (and the one for taking long distance pics looks like some mountains).

haven't do much to the car lately,but i've just painted 1 of my wheel's.

23032009_004.jpg

i'll get the others paint soon and post some picture of them on the car.

Haven't got many new one's, but here are the one's i have got.
S8000546.jpg

S8000543.jpg

S8000548.jpg

S8000509.jpg

since my last post I've fitted PH2 headlight,VZR grill,FSE pressure boost valve, fidanza flywheel, K&N filter, 2 1/4" power flow exhaust with de-cat pipe and just fitted B C racing coilovers. Just got to get the tracking done as it turn right a lot quicker than it does left.

Car is looking mint, was the colour of my first Almera and I miss it :(

If I am honest though the wheels would have looked better a bright colour.

I think I'm over due an update. car been to K-Kustom or a blow -over respray and new bumper to be fitted, the back bumpers lost the hole for the tow bar and the front has no cracks in it now.

S8000689.jpg

S8000683.jpg

(i know the side skirts are on back wards, I'm going to put them on the right way:lol:)

S8000684-1.jpg

Now for the mods. I've poly bushes everything on the chassis, B C racing coilovers and whiteline adjustable ARB. the engine's had poly mount, lightened pulleys (G-spec one's this time:lol:) lightened flywheel, K&N cone filter and a powerflow exhaust (which will be getting replace).
I've just brought droopy d's old engine, fuel pressure regulator and dastek ecu. i plan on checking this over next weekend and fitting it over the bank holiday. i'll keep you posted on how that goes:)

Back
Top Bottom