Pimp Member

but i dont wanna the sxoc is full of adults and people who know how to use knives and forks.. i wouldnt fit in :( i need to be with my fellow plebs

ill get some pics after work! i only got home at 9 last night and iv been at work all day!

but i dont wanna the sxoc is full of adults and people who know how to use knives and forks.. i wouldnt fit in :( i need to be with my fellow plebs

but that's where people with 200 foot long cars with only two doors belong, not here in the land of the bread van.

standard gti 0-60 probably close but 3rd through 5th no chance it just pulls and pulls i only say it would be close 0-60 because im a pussy and havent launched it hard.. or even touched the redline yet..

i gave it one blast in 5th last night on the motorway its fast enough for me at the moment :D but like i said to spyke on the phone who needs to speed when you look so damn good..

my family have named it KITT not amazingly original but its staying..

and hally your on..

im not cool enough to be the hoff and i dont own any leather :(

Hence why im thinking of getting the wheels mirror polished..

Very nice mate i wanted a s14a for age's after owning x2 s13's but the boots tiny and we need a good size family car apparently.Nice motor.

Lovely looking s14, deadly plate too, but if i see you mention getting more stance/poke/hella flush ill get my ass over to sheffield and beat you silly its perfect as it is

wont :p

carnt do any jdm skids Yo carnt afford to.. id like to get some seat time purely for driver traing so im not un prepared in bad weather..

i want the arches rolled and 25mm wider front wing so i can get some fatter rubber on the wheels the stretch does look nice but i preffer un kurbed wheels and abit more grip..

That's sweeeeeeet bud. I'd messaged him about it a couple of times. Love the rear spoiler.

Did you buy the bumper off him too?

I'd say you're right with the comparisons. 0-60 they are probably worse than a GTi as they are terrible off the line. 60+ is just not comparable though.

Hope you have better luck than I did. There's not a day goes by that I don't miss mine :(

Back
Top Bottom