Pimp Member

so i do want the wheels re-doing at some point but im in 3 minds!

polished, bronze or white!!!!! :-

IMG_1572.jpg

65719_1534678860398_1637610397_1239612_3099489_n.jpg

sZFTN.jpg

nice motor fella, i use to own a s14a, was running 300.5 bhp, was awesome fella,use to love power sliding coming out of junctions and just holding the back end out, theres nothing like RWD.. awesome, have fun :-)

had a nice slow day today just pottering on the car :)

Changed the spark plugs, got rid of some chrome and stickers in the bay and repaired the radiator deflector thing.. so gone satin black on that and the spark cover... ill do the intercooler pipes next weekend probably

15052011062.jpg

also replaced the rear wiper motor as it had blown so now i can see out the back when its raining! and on the electronics side i sorted out the horn as the hor mpush wasnt working/connected so being a telephone engineer found some nice curly cord from a broken phone and did abit or wiring..

15052011063.jpg

wholst the steering wheel was off i repainted it satin black as the polished look isnt really my thing :D

15052011064.jpg

15052011065.jpg

so a working horn, a working rear wiper no rattle from the rad deflector, a restyled wheel and also got my CD player fitted that has an USB connection so i can listen to my tunes.

next on the list is the nismo badge on the dash and carbon trim covers but i need some trims to replace the ones in the car as these are mashed and coverd in glue from the covers..

you got a black one? that involves driving a long way or not having a steering wheel whilst mines in the post.. silvers gay anyway dude you dont wnat that!

Was really impressed at how well this did on track yesterday, a bit put out that Ian didn't come over and say hi though, now he's part of the 'FWD is for fags' club.

so did abit more today..

fitted my super faker HKS valve theres no way its real looking at the quality but it was cheap and it works..

17052011073.jpg

17052011074.jpg

i just want it to stop the turbo experiancing to much back pressure.

also fitted the better non MOT exhaust the car came with :-

17052011070.jpg

and removed this pile of shit! who ever made this needs to be shamed!

17052011071.jpg

17052011072.jpg

mmm right angle exhaust with added crack!

whilst it was jacked up i wanted to check the diff as i hear clicking every now and again and was unsure where its coming from.

so what does this mean:-

[video=youtube;Pxg5FeJTDKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxg5FeJTDKk[/video]

I thought if there was an open diff the wheels go the opposite direction when rotated but with an LSD they go in the same direction or am i just being optimistic?

Back
Top Bottom