Pix of my vzr

dub_almera said:
nope not living in coolock, where bouts are you from mate?

Live out in Tallafornia at the moment..Thought i seen that car floating around coolock..Originally from there so I'm out there a fair bit..could be a similar one....Nice car..I agree with the lad about the rear spliter.
IL put up some pics of my yoke when I clean it..My estate is still building site so ya get a pain in your rocks cleaning it every week.

Off Topic:

What kinda spec VZ-R you driving? You might have seen on the site that we had a meet a few weeks ago and next step is a rolling road day. Interested? Must get cracking on it as i'm interested to see what my standard VZ-R is making!

Chawkie said:
Off Topic:

What kinda spec VZ-R you driving? You might have seen on the site that we had a meet a few weeks ago and next step is a rolling road day. Interested? Must get cracking on it as i'm interested to see what my standard VZ-R is making!

yeah, cant wait for the rolling road man, any ideas where?? probably wana get some where central again but i wouldnt mind traveling a bigger distance, because its the summer, i could always stay the night down in a b & b or sommit,
any dates chawkie? probably wana try find a time when few people are away on hols and stuff! keep in touch man

dagnut said:
Live out in Tallafornia at the moment..Thought i seen that car floating around coolock..Originally from there so I'm out there a fair bit..could be a similar one....Nice car..I agree with the lad about the rear spliter.
IL put up some pics of my yoke when I clean it..My estate is still building site so ya get a pain in your rocks cleaning it every week.

where bouts in tallaght man? i'm not too far from round their!??

Chawkie said:
Off Topic:

Its got nismo exhaust and nismo suspension..thats about it...I put a power tec induction kit on ..more for the sound ya dont gain any power from induction kits really...be well interested in the rolling road day...great idea....Im not really into doing my car up looks wise but always interested in more power and were im losing it and handling set up. WE should probably pm details rather than clogging up the forums.

always_sideways said:
yea have the fogs in, i'll post updated pics soon! i'm going to go to the RR day, just for a day out!

good good! is your mate in the corola and the n16 goin aswell!? the more the merrier!

Lads i've got to clear it with Robbie (owner of TDP) about people coming down that aren't doing the Dyno! Not sure what kind of space there is around his place! I'll let ye know!

Chawkie said:
Lads i've got to clear it with Robbie (owner of TDP) about people coming down that aren't doing the Dyno! Not sure what kind of space there is around his place! I'll let ye know!

i'm sure 1 extra car wouldn't cause congestion problems.

Chawkie said:

my mate says he'll come down but not do the dyno aswell... any chance of fitting him and always sideways mate in???

Back
Top Bottom