Pix of my vzr

always_sideways said:
if its going to cause problems i'll park the car somewhere and jump in with you dub_almera!

no probs, if there is a problem, we could park some of the cars in a car park or something, go to the RR and then everyone go back up to the car park for a little meet or something! let us know anyway chawkie!

just thought i'd add some pics of the HID's installed on the car.. sorry bout the bad quality pics..

Image23.jpg

Image0305-1.jpg

Image0305.jpg

Image0206.jpg

Image0106.jpg

Closeup.jpg

Image0205.jpg

Image0304.jpg

and just some other random pics..

Image003.jpg

1007.jpg

Image0403.jpg

let me know what ya's think!!!

yea they look good but i really get annoyed at people with HID's. I think their a bit, no very inconsiderate because its very hard for the person driving on the other side of the road in the dark to see or if someone is behind with HID's it really pisses me off, i cant drive with those things in the mirrors and my eyes! :(

cheers for comments lads,

@ slick rick, i know what you mean by drivers who have them and they blind you, i had a mate who drove my car behind me and past me while i drove his, both vzrs and i have to say it didnt blind me at all.. the pics are pretty bad cause they're taken off a camera phone! the only cars i know with the hid's that blind me are the big land rover and bmw jeeps, normal mercs or bm's dont.. well for me anyway..
i've yet to have anyone flash me since i've had them installed.. if they were too high... i would consider taking them off or else getting the light alignment done again

dub_almera said:
@ slick rick, i know what you mean by drivers who have them and they blind you, i had a mate who drove my car behind me and past me while i drove his, both vzrs and i have to say it didnt blind me at all.. the pics are pretty bad cause they're taken off a camera phone! the only cars i know with the hid's that blind me are the big land rover and bmw jeeps, normal mercs or bm's dont.. well for me anyway..
i've yet to have anyone flash me since i've had them installed.. if they were too high... i would consider taking them off or else getting the light alignment done again

Oh sorry man, i didnt mean everyone, Im just really pissed off at some guy with a BMW X5. He's got stupid HID's and i always seem to run into him after a night out or something like that, the last thing i want on my way home are those lights in my face and whats worse is that the road can easily have two cars going through but this d*** moves into the middle and hogs the road like he owns it. Sometimes i wish i didnt colour code the door mirrors so i could carry on moving and hopefully mark his car with the black mirrors, that would teach him not to hog the road and blind people with his lights!!! :mad2:

Slick Rick said:
Oh sorry man, i didnt mean everyone, Im just really pissed off at some guy with a BMW X5. He's got stupid HID's and i always seem to run into him after a night out or something like that, the last thing i want on my way home are those lights in my face and whats worse is that the road can easily have two cars going through but this d*** moves into the middle and hogs the road like he owns it. Sometimes i wish i didnt colour code the door mirrors so i could carry on moving and hopefully mark his car with the black mirrors, that would teach him not to hog the road and blind people with his lights!!! :mad2:

i've been a victim of that aswell mate!! think all of us have, mr. business man late for his meeting right up your arse with them lights lighting up your interior like crazy!! nothing worse, or else its the ones that are coming towards you and you think they have their high beams on, but its really cause his car is so high and yours is so low that he ends up blinding you!!

just thought i'd bump and update this thread! got a few new pics of the car but never really bothered to upload them until now... let me know what yous think!

DSC_0072.jpg

31032007.jpg

31032007018.jpg

31032007017.jpg

31032007016.jpg

31032007015.jpg

31032007014.jpg

31032007009.jpg

31032007013.jpg

31032007012.jpg

31032007010.jpg

31032007008.jpg

31032007007.jpg

31032007006.jpg

31032007005.jpg

31032007003.jpg

these arent my wheels..
25022007013.jpg

25022007011.jpg

25022007002.jpg

31032007022.jpg

cheers for the comments lads, much appreciated!!!
@ cov_racer lol, nicely spotted, i bought a suteki indicator off Br3n around a year ago and it was deglobed! never got around to deglobing the other one lol

@ Chawkie, yup thats Al's car, he doesnt know what he's doing with it yet, he was selling it, then he wasnt, then he was, then he wasnt lol.. i duno bout my plans.. was going to sell this summer but i'm strongly considering keeping it for a while as i dont know what car to get!.. also, i'm out of ideas for it aswell.. theres not much more 'modding' i can think of!! any suggestions anyone?!!?
how bout you? heard your getting a mirage mivec asti or something?! :P

I can think of loads of mods!! Proper short throw, fidanza flywheel, light weight 16's possibly rotas, apexi rsm, apexi afc, greddy switch and proper remap, n1 cams, fujitisbo manifold, uprated disks and 4 pots, carbon bonnet ...list goes on and on!

orange indicators like "br3n"s would look cool as! B ut youv'e got a suteki vent so spose you cant. Black cars with orange indicators look the bee's knee's in my opinion :p

Back
Top Bottom