Pix of my vzr

dagnut said:
I can think of loads of mods!! Proper short throw, fidanza flywheel, light weight 16's possibly rotas, apexi rsm, apexi afc, greddy switch and proper remap, n1 cams, fujitisbo manifold, uprated disks and 4 pots, carbon bonnet ...list goes on and on!

hmm.. you make a good point.. but i think i'll wait til the summer and really sit down and have a think about what i'm going to do.. was thinking flywheel and short shifter for starters but i'd be reluctant to get the n1 cams or manifold..

i'd only get the uprated disks if i was pushing a lot more power, think the standard brake set up is ok with a set of green or red stuff pads..

@ bren, yup, its still dressed in the sprayjob you gave it!

@syms, have to agree with you on the black car orange indicators thing, seen a few eg6 civics with it and they looking savage!!

dub_almera said:
heard your getting a mirage mivec asti or something?! :P

You would have heard right. Was looking for a Pulsar but was getting sick of trying to find a good one, bid on this Mirage and got her. Leaving Japan this Thursday and will be arriving just before i sit my final exams. What a distraction..............but i'll get over it! :D

very tasty, watched a mirage spank a scoob round castle coomb last year...

the usual scoob fan club didnt like it much... mwhaha

br3n said:
very tasty, watched a mirage spank a scoob round castle coomb last year...

the usual scoob fan club didnt like it much... mwhaha

Must have been a fair pilot!

Hope to take this car to Mondello during the year for a track day but not expecting much is it'l be my first time.

Few pictures of it in the previous cars owned thread.

I'll second cov_racer's comments - sexual motor that looks minted with the HID kit

What was in the kit? Could see that on a motor of mine (not the N16 cos it'll probably blow up next month :roll: LoL)

@ Chawkie, looks like a mint motor your getting man! bet you cant wait to get it, we've to organise some sort of meet over the summer lol..

@ tallpaul, cheers for the comments lad :D as for the hid kit, its basically 2 ballasts(the power supply, these are hooked up to the battery) and then 2 hid bulbs. they look pretty good in the dark, the color of the light discharge is different from different angles, behind the wheel, it just looks bright white, but from the side and other angles, it looks dark blue! if you're going for them, dont by the cheapy sets, i'd recommend one of the more expensive sets as i've had to replace one of the ballasts already! well worth it though :D

dub_almera said:
@ Chawkie, looks like a mint motor your getting man! bet you cant wait to get it, we've to organise some sort of meet over the summer lol.

Ya, should be in Dublin a bit over the summer, Girlfriend will be working in the Big Smoke most of the summer

Back
Top Bottom