pocs old and my new.

first of all before i say anymore about this car, all credit to POC for all his hard work and research to get this car the way it is now and one hell of a n/a car it is. All thanks to the good man POC.
Any way My white N1 VZR is gone and Im now the new owner of POC's car:D It will be minded like a baby and this will be the last N15 almera / pulsar that I will ever own. Ive had my fair share of them all in the past and you cant get any better than this car but I'll be holding onto it as long as I can as it is a very rare motor.
But I still have my mint phase 1 GTi almera as well.I'll keep that too. I'll let herself fly around in the GTi to keep it going:D As ive said this will be my last N15 purchase. but all thanks to the following
POC
Davidsr20
damienga15de
johnsr16ve
for all the support and help with my VE cars since ive known them. I once was a VE owner lowner and knew nothing about them so cheers lads:D
I'll post some fresh pics of this car up soon once I have it washed:D I'll have them up later today.

few fresh pics,

no problem we are the only 4 guys that are not gonna jump on the honda band wagon, best of luck in it and i enjoyed the spin tonight cant wait to 2.0 mine now :)

few fresh pics,

no problem we are the only 4 guys that are not gonna jump on the honda band wagon, best of luck in it and i enjoyed the spin tonight cant wait to 2.0 mine now :)

cheers damo but the spin would hav bin better only for them streched tyres:Dthey scare the shit out of me on corners:D

Well ware with it man, still cant believe i sold it! But good things come and go, now onto bigger and better!!
First time i drove it in 2months when you came to pick it up, forgot how it went like shit off a shovel!! and the rasp off it, try get a good video of it.
Hope ya enjoy it and im looking forward to seeing fresh pics.

Them stretched tyres are toyo t1r's one of the best street tyres!

Damo when you starting the build? what pistons you decide on?

Well ware with it man, still cant believe i sold it! But good things come and go, now onto bigger and better!!
First time i drove it in 2months when you came to pick it up, forgot how it went like shit off a shovel!! and the rasp off it, try get a good video of it.

cheers POC . I would of haved a lovely video of it today whippin a 2.2 euro R accord.he might as well have been in reverse:D:D Hes well shocked he didnt know what hit him.:D
Just downloading pics now but ill get better ones when i get a good sunny day

davfotos037.jpg

davfotos038.jpg

davfotos039.jpg

davfotos040.jpg

davfotos041.jpg

davfotos042.jpg

davfotos043.jpg

a good video is rite il ring and book a dyno run tomoro and get a video of that.not for another two weeks though.cant wait to see what it has:D

few things to do, get some bonnet pins, dont want that sucker flying up at speed, and get the header ceramic coated as it looks like its only mild steel and appears to be rusting :(

is it garaged?

Back
Top Bottom