pocs old and my new.

Fantastic looking car!! That Pewter/Gunmetal colour works so well on an N15. Possibly my favourate N1 of all time.
Love the NISMO graphics on the white N1 too, looks awesome.

thought id update this.
got the car dyno'd today,result was 211.3bhp/149.7lbft.
and to drive this car it feels as though it has way more power.
my result is dyno's ar a load of b#ll#x.:D

hmm same power as mine...

but less torque

its funny how it is but my standard gti has feck all less to be honest+the dyno i went to is ment to give low readings any way.there has to be more torque than this by how it drives to be honest.
149.7 torque..do u mind me asking what torque urs has wezz???

mine has 171whp (211bhp) 161lbs torque (my rev limit is still at 6950rpm and the power is still climbing, plus its tuned very rich too)

mine has 171whp (211bhp) 161lbs torque (my rev limit is still at 6950rpm and the power is still climbing, plus its tuned very rich too)

my power at wheels is 171.8. 211.3bhp at flywheel.
149.7lbft.
i dont mind the bhp but the torque is very low.as i said befour ya cant trust a dyno over here.
power is up and doun like a jockeys bollixe in difrent dynos over here.
better to go by your quarter mile with a car rather than dyno:D

Ya its still on chipped ecu from greece, but this is the first time its been on dyno
since it was road mapped through me with him in Greece so i think its a fair figure considering.

Theres alot left in it obv and bill is coming to Ireland in may so it'll be
properly mapped then on dyno but in mean time he can do some more tuning.

That's good to know, It's definately a great figure for a base tune. A good few hours on a dyno, holding the car under load at all RPM's will definately bring the best out.

Can you post the print out? I'm intrigued to see the graph, also what Dyno was it?

Dave has graph, im sure he'll post it up.

It wasnt a dyno either it was a rolling road,would prefer a read out on a dynapack.

SPEC!

ENGINE
SR20VE N1 (SR16VE N1 head bolted to SR20VE block)
11.6:1 CR
JWT 9lb lightweight flywheel
Quickshift
JWT stage3 clutch
Freak manifold
3” collector
De-cat
3" Nismo cat back
Lightweight Under drive GSpec Crank pulley
Lightweight Overdrive GSpec water pulley
New Valve cover
Performance Leads
NGK performance Iridium Plugs
Oil cooler
Earthing system
Prothane engine mounts
Nismo 1.3kg rad cap
JWT pop charger induction kit
Cold air feed
Powerland chiiped ecu

SUSPENSION AND HANDLING
Tein coilovers
Tein pillow ball top mounts
Cusco front alum strut brace
Cusco rear alum strut brace
Rear lower tower brace
Whiteline 4 point front under brace

Brakes
Front Fastbrakes 280mm drilled and grooved discs
Front Willwood 4 pot callipers
Rear Drilled and grooved discs
Stainless steel braided hoses
EBC yellow stuff pads
Dot 5.1 Fluid

Wheels
16" XXR 8" Lightweight Alloys
Toyo T1r's

Interior
2 * Red Recaro Seats
Stripped rear interior
Oil temp gauge
Oil Pressure gauge
Water temp gauge
RSM

Exterior
Resprayed Nissan silvia S15 gunmetal Grey
Carbon bonnet
VZR Side skirts
VZR Rear caps
Nismo front splitter
Side strips removed
Rear wiper removed
Lucino 50/50 lights
Hi/Low 6000k HID

my power at wheels is 171.8. 211.3bhp at flywheel.
149.7lbft.
i dont mind the bhp but the torque is very low.as i said befour ya cant trust a dyno over here.
power is up and doun like a jockeys bollixe in difrent dynos over here.
better to go by your quarter mile with a car rather than dyno:D

I dont think you can trust a dyno anywhere to be honest mate, i wouldnt be too down about those results, as long as it feels good to drive then thats what matters, having a dyno run is definatley the worst £50 i've ever spent on my car imo!

I dont think you can trust a dyno anywhere to be honest mate, i wouldnt be too down about those results, as long as it feels good to drive then thats what matters, having a dyno run is definatley the worst £50 i've ever spent on my car imo!

Not really true as he wanted to see more so how it was running so dyno is important and to be honest where is was dyno.d was 1 off the best in ireland and very highly taught of by big tuners here.

she gave up on me one nigth on the way home from a mates house.driving along lost power at around 70mph on the motor way loads of smoke out the back end so i pulled in right away.as soon as i came to a stop rattling started in the engine.i knew then it was fucked so poc bought it back and is rebuilding it at the mo.damaged pisstons i think.iv another n1 now,again :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom