pocs old and my new.

few things to do, get some bonnet pins, dont want that sucker flying up at speed, and get the header ceramic coated as it looks like its only mild steel and appears to be rusting :(

is it garaged?

exactly what im thinking mate. yes your right the header is rusting a slight bit.Bonnet pins are on the to do list. Damienga15de said the same thing

Love your white one with the nismo detailing and your current one is THE best looking n15 ive seen in a long time. Only thing id change is putting my engine in it :lol:

Love your white one with the nismo detailing and your current one is THE best looking n15 ive seen in a long time. Only thing id change is putting my engine in it :lol:

What are you on about....
This is one the best engine combinations ever!!!

most certainly one of the nicest n15's i've seen. I dont know what everyone else is saying the wheels really set it off, i cant say much bad about it at all. i wish it was for sale here in aus, i would have snapped it up for sure. goodluck with it man.

I think he has her up for dyno next friday,she should make great power id be thinking around 215fwhp and probably 170 lb/ft maybe more!

Back
Top Bottom