pocs old and my new.

I'll guesstimate some figures!!!!

230 bhp with 160ft lbs thats at fly

And theres still more tuning to do....this will be first dyno since road mapping so could be room for improvement

I'll guesstimate some figures!!!!

230 bhp with 160ft lbs thats at fly

And theres still more tuning to do....this will be first dyno since road mapping so could be room for improvement

still more to do tuning wise,o lord:eek:.this car is wild enough but sure more tuning is good:)
ill get the fuel and air ratio so POC?

still more to do tuning wise,o lord:eek:.this car is wild enough but sure more tuning is good:)
ill get the fuel and air ratio so POC?

Ya make sure to say it to him before he starts that you want Air/Fuel ratio included on print out.
Just incase as sometimes they dont give it

Hmmm!! Ill chat to ya when your down again!
Also hows the HID's since?

still flickering at times and they go pompletely at times to.its the connection thats the problem. the little red one behind the drivers light, if you get me:)

thanks for all the nice coments on the car lads.every one over here tink im mad for buying nissan all the time:D.
il try get to a meet over there some time.

I'll have a look the next time your down.

Ya i'll have the ver2 so i'll be on for going over too. Be great to get a Irish/UK meet on somewhere on the west coast of UK near a port so we dont have a huge amount of driving that side.

Ya i'll have the ver2 so i'll be on for going over too. Be great to get a Irish/UK meet on somewhere on the west coast of UK near a port so we dont have a huge amount of driving that side.

yeah would be grate to go over for a almera/pulsar meet as there is nothing but fecking honda meets here.
i really really hate honda.every mothers c**nt has a honda here:D

This sounds good to me :)would be good crack too!

Back
Top Bottom