Raceworx P2 GTi

plans are secret :D

plus i dont know what i want to do yet first thing is to scrap the saloon and pay my GF back.. as she technicaly owns the car lol

right had an afternoon of rust proofing..

got tha car jaked up and masked off.. and went at it with a wire brush to get as much crud off as i could especially around the rear arch lips and up inside the arches.. then set at the underside with 3 tins of underseal with waxoil :D

Photo023.jpg

Photo024.jpg

Photo025.jpg

Photo026.jpg

Photo027.jpg

Photo028.jpg

Photo029.jpg

Photo030.jpg

Photo031.jpg

Photo032.jpg

should stop some rust..

well been 3 weeks now love the new car :D started to find its weaknesses though.. steering is spot on but the can get abit vague sometimes and the rear is far to soft.. also the brakes are lacking somewhat.. a few 100+ stops and there starting to fade.. fasde to the point im pumping to get feel back.. i think a set of pads and lines would sort that out though :D

needs an MOT Soon and TAX!

well it was my 25th birthday on the 11th so i got some money and iv had my wheels re-finished..

Photo062.jpg

Photo063.jpg

its called silver chrome over black.. its really nice finish like a really shiny gun metal.. really pleased with the finish! got them done at metal magic at barnsley £161 all in :D

Back
Top Bottom