Reading Mike's GTi - UPDATED

Just had my coilovers fitted (the coilovers from the group buy) and here are the results. Only prob is that it's too low and the underneath of the car scrapes on speed bumps, so i gotta higher it up a bit!

LowAlmera3.jpg

LowAlmera2.jpg

LowAlmera.jpg

Looks well sweet i take it that they are on the lowest setting then?

P2 GTI said:
Looks well sweet i take it that they are on the lowest setting then?

Actually it aint!!! The back end will go a little bit further but the front has quite a bit to go!! I couldn't beleive how low these coilovers go. I'll put the rear end up bout 10mm cause its just too low.

. Only prob is that it's too low and the underneath of the car scrapes on speed bumps said:
that looks good, but i'd say you'd have trouble getting the front bumper over the speed bumps :lol:

looks well nice, where did you get them from and what make are they?

think you should stick some bigger rims on to take it up a bit mate looks excellent though
whats the drive like that low??

where the hell can i get a pair of those from, any coilovers infact! im running crappy lowering springs and it just rolls like F**K on the corners.. please dont say **gotto be a paid member to get them** just need advice on if there are any still available and if not, where i could possibly get a pair, not neccesarly those coilovers from?!?

Cheers guys! :)

lookin good, but i just could not live with them that low - there is a big speed bump down my road that even ordinary people complained about when it went in! and as for country roads in devon...

mine went on last week, so i have only had a couple of days on them, TBH they are not as harsh as I thought they could be (though they are of course harsh), dont catch on above said speedbump and have not cross country either - i am pleasantly suprised by that

although in saying that i have not gone ultra low with mine - still feels very different going from standard though (pics soon)

Don't tell me i've just started using the forum again just after a group buy for the one thing i'm after at the moment?!? :(

I'm looking at a Leda kit at the moment, if not then there's some other make i can't remember right now i might try.

Back
Top Bottom