Reading Mike's GTi - UPDATED

Well i've had quite a bit of work done recently so here's the results, hope you like!

alm1.jpg

alm2.jpg

alm4.jpg

P1010191.jpg

The pics are ok but it does look a lot better in the flesh. Looks a bit paler in the pics than i would have liked and the roof, light surrounds, diffuser, wheels and mirrors are actually a dark green not black.

I gasped because I thought it was white at first and thought finally someone has done it,

It looks good Im sure the pictures dont do it justice, but Im not really a fan of the colour, I do think the rear diffuser looks brilliant though, also not to keen on the rear number plate/surround

Fair shout though man

im gonna be completely honest. i think it looks fuckin awesome apart from the rear plate surround which unfortunately looks a bit tacky :/

maximum respect for doin somethin different dude!

WOW!! Didn't expect to see this when I opened this thread. I'm loving that rear diffuser, go on tell us how much it cost to get that made up!? Loving the colour and rear number plate, looks alot better there than on the bumper imo! Nice one for doing something totally different. Btw what the fuck with the wannabe Al Capone in the pic with the flames? lol

WOW!! Didn't expect to see this when I opened this thread. I'm loving that rear diffuser, go on tell us how much it cost to get that made up!? Loving the colour and rear number plate, looks alot better there than on the bumper imo! Nice one for doing something totally different. Btw what the fuck with the wannabe Al Capone in the pic with the flames? lol

Thanks for the comments!
I dont know how much it would cost just to get the diffuser done as i got all the work done together. The diffuser was cut from a Honda Civic Buddy Club bumper which i bought for £150 and was then added into the standard GTi rear bumper.
The work was done at Xquisite Automotive in Croydon so if anyone is actually interested in pricing etc give em a shout, i'm really pleased with their work.
http://www.xquisiteautomotive.co.uk/
As for the Al Capone wannabe! It was at Donny South a while ago and a few of the guys from Teamshock dressed up! All to do with trying to win an award and money for best club stand.

Need to get yourself some bulge indicators now you have removed the side repeaters ey

I take it they have sprayed things like the door shuts and the inside of the boot etc? how long did all the work take?

Back
Top Bottom