Reading Mike's GTi - UPDATED

looks lush!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need coilovers soooooooo bad deck it deck it deck it :D

peverley31 said:
what coilovers are they??? how are they u got much improvment??

Check on the earlier page of my post mate. They are the Daiyama coilovers from the group buy on here. You can slam it as much as you want. It will go lower than what i have done but obviously a problem with speed bumps. You can adjust the stiffness to whatever ya want. Handles a lot better now i reckon.

Went down to Powerflow in Basingstoke yesterday and got a nice chap named Matt to do me a custom exhaust. Here are the results.

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

It sounds lovely!

hi darren i was wondering you know your side wooden panels that you have made i was thinking is it me or is your amp big as on one of them i was wondering can i put my 10" sub onit and 6x9 and a amp would they all fit...

That car looked sweeter and sweeter as i rolled tho' the 1st to last thread, nicceee. You could do with a nice mild black tint on the screens to sweeten the agressive look!!

how was the performance efected with a twin exit, i was going to get one but got told you could lose a bit of performance.
nice car by the way getting better since i seen it last, personaly dont bother with tints spend your money on better things

Doesn't really seem to have a noticable effect. I spoke to the guy at Powerflow and he said i prob wouldn't get an increase in power. Prob have to get in on the rolling road to find out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom