Red Nemesis Dog: Pulsar Autech

LOL. Tommo came to mine, for some reason we ended up cleaning 6 cars.

No pics tho I'm afraid lol

Hot hatches + Dad's is Win. Good to see more of these getting bought up by members.

Nice scenery too.

Great car Corbs and i'm glad it's gone to a good home. I reckon the Autech's will live on even after every Phase 1 Almera has rotted away. Good luck with it!

Great car Corbs and i'm glad it's gone to a good home. I reckon the Autech's will live on even after every Phase 1 Almera has rotted away. Good luck with it!

i hope not... i love my p1 and its in better condition than alot of the P2's...

to be honest i would love to get an import... but it wont be for at least another year or so :D

might go the way stu has turbo'd import :D nice...

cant wait to see it at a few meets.

ROB

: (

but

: )

When I saw Corbs for sale thread, I thought for a minute you were breaking my old one, but i'm glad she is going to live on.

Nice car you've got there.

No hate mi ol pal (officially the first AOC member I ever meet lol) however you can’t call the GTi savage?!

It’s the most under'd power JWT S3R’d GTi ive ever seen eek
dd

I'd have to bring Joes RR figures into evidence here, Dave.

So here are the remaining pics...

At the petrol station in leighton buzzard
Image296.jpg

Looking silly at the MOT with 2 badges
Image298.jpg

Image299.jpg

After, much better (I dont have a pic after I corrected the headlights a bit more)
Image300.jpg

Pretty clean
Image301.jpg

was that pic in the petrol station taken at the shell???

thoes road humps are a bastard arnt they :D all the way through the town centre

Yeah it was, I did squirm a bit but it cleared them fine, :) Leaving the suspension standard on this one so wont have to worry too much.

wish u had said you were comming down im always in leighton.. i believe i know the person you bought that off of...

spoke to one of the guys that works at the shell garage (owns a Coupra R in red) i believe he said it was his brothers or sisters boyfriends... something like that

Ha well if he's called Richard then its him.
TBH we were only in LBZ for about half an hour, I'd just come off the train after 3 and a half hours and was about to drive 3 and a half hours to yorkshire so we couldnt hang around sorry!

no worries... next time your down this way give me a shout :D

just want to get to some more meets this year... need to do alot more racing...

PICS PICS PICS
Little (Well he's taller than me) brother cleaned the 'tec and got some nice pics up at the reservoir.
Car now fully undersealed and oil change done :) Although found that someone has jacked it on the sill and smashed part of the skirt in the process :(
Off to wayney paineys soon to get the bumper done /corbs/
28032010273.jpg

28032010274.jpg

28032010275.jpg

28032010276.jpg

28032010277.jpg

28032010278.jpg

28032010279.jpg

28032010280.jpg

28032010281.jpg

Love it.

Everythings stock on it yeah? Are there any plans for any changes or is staying just how Autech intended?

Love it.

Everythings stock on it yeah? Are there any plans for any changes or is staying just how Autech intended?

Yep, everything is pretty much as it left the Autech workshop - underneath (Just waxoiled it on Friday) there is absolutely no rust, all the heat shields are still in place etc. its unbelievably original and I want to keep it as close to this as possible whilst taking advantage of some improvements in technology over the last 14/15 years as stuff needs replacing/servicing e.g. brake pads to redstuff, suspension to kyb/koni, Miller Competition 10w-50 etc. etc. I just want to add a rear splitter on the back bumper to balance the aesthetics with the huge spoiler and as Corbs said, we'll be up to Waynes to get the bumper sprayed and some scratches sorted. I have an Apexi SAFC 2 which I may add, but want to discuss it with the guys at Racing Line first.

Back
Top Bottom