Richs Autech

cheers well theirs a few little things that need doing we changewd the suspension and brakes so the tracking needs doing but gonna be honest im addicted to the noise massively so using loads of petrol right now. also had a go with a st170 on the way to work it used to stick with my gti well but the tech just took off.

owe and i think the wheels will be staying

yh will do that in a few week other things i wanna sort first tho before bothering with the wheels.
do feel sorry for the trop green when i looked at it this morning but hey its one of those things. just need to get the gearbox off then it can go.

I know mate and you know if I had somewhere to keep it I'd take it off ya hands and revive her, make sure you get autoglass or someone to do that chip.

Yeah get the brakes sorted dude. Camskill sell all the bits you need. Dont want anything happening to it now.

so only a little update added some wind defflectors and gave it a little wash. looks so much better now
22062011152.jpg

22062011150.jpg

also went to a few garages which have been recommended by mates and to have the rear quarter front wing sprayed and blended properly they want 360quid which i thought was a good price or said he will spray the whole car for 850 as the body work is in really good conditionso not much needs doing so need to decide what i want to do now.

Oh you bought it rich, nice one! (I've been away, so missed it happening although I should have guessed ;))

i know it needs a silver wing but it also needs other things doing on the body work as well thats why im thinking a full respray also stilll have loads of other parts i want to put on it to which are just lying in the shed its like a treasure chest of sr20/ mer parts in their

Back
Top Bottom