Richs Autech

im gonna be honest now a few already know how i feel. but im honestly thinking about selling up as i like the tech and is everything my modded mera was and more but i think i have just fell out of love with n15's but im gonna see how i feel after doing a few things have been done.

Don't lose faith Rich...

well like i said i will see how i feel after adding a few parts to it. then decide how i feel then. nos would be good ross but not in the tech for me.

if i get this job tomo tho i might be buying my self a new toy that hally showed me gives me something to work on and play with

I would say this car is capable of real low 14's seeing/feeling how much it changed when I swapped the maf from when I had it at shakies last, would be a shame to see it go again.

This car deserves more than to disappear into the car market to someone who wont love it and realise how good it is, it will last as long as any owner wants for hardly any time spent undersealing in future years....

so after not getting the job i wanted i ended up getting one at a lorry gearbox factory less money but alot less stress and alot easier also get alot of sweet perks to the job so will be able to afford to keep the tech and enjy it the way it wants to be enjoyed.

so over the last few days i have enjoyed it and it does seem to pull very well up to the redline seeming to want more. so my plans are solid lifters to raise the rev limit and bigger cams but i havent decided which cams to go for and im after some info and help thoughts on which ones from you lot the car doesnt need to be used everyday so drivability isnt a major factor. what does interest me is the lumpy idle it already has.

so after not getting the job i wanted i ended up getting one at a lorry gearbox factory less money but alot less stress and alot easier also get alot of sweet perks to the job so will be able to afford to keep the tech and enjy it the way it wants to be enjoyed.

so over the last few days i have enjoyed it and it does seem to pull very well up to the redline seeming to want more. so my plans are solid lifters to raise the rev limit and bigger cams but i havent decided which cams to go for and im after some info and help thoughts on which ones from you lot the car doesnt need to be used everyday so drivability isnt a major factor. what does interest me is the lumpy idle it already has.

the roller rocker lifters should be fine for revving up to 8k a set of cat cams and some nistune loving with Greg will see it gain alot :)

nistune i ave got sorted for a very good price when im ready so thats gonna happen once i have the cams. but looking at the catcams if i go for them i will go for the biggest ones but im worried about all the problems

I wouldnt go for the biggest ones for example the autech cams have more lift than Ross's Catcams but less duration

Back
Top Bottom