Richs Autech

haha yh stu-e i did use fairy it contains loads of plastic like most hair shampoo's so will always give a good shine. gonna spend some money on car cleaning stuff at the weekend.
at dale yh it comes up nice still needs another clean as had loads of like berry droppings on the roof and bonnet and you can still see them slightly so will give it another clean before saturdays meet

Dude just a little read on fairy liquid as car shampoo.

2. A shampoo should contain no harsh detergents if you are washing a car that you have spent many hours polishing, sealing and waxing. Harsh detergents strip wax straight off the paintwork leaving your paint surface dried out and unprotected. Fairy Liquid is therefore a big no no for washing cars. You feel what happens to the skin on your hand if in prolonged contact with harsh detergents, it dires the skin out - it will do similar damage to paint.

Just food for thought mate :)

Quote taken from
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27

Fairy liquid? Oh dear.

It needed nothing more than a good wash dude.

It was still going strong from the machine polish I gave it.

All it would have needed was a coat of wax to go ontop of the 4 it had.

Fairy liquid will have removed them.now.

Kosei Racing Seneka

PICT2140.jpg

seen a few sets with a chrome lip im still trying to get the centre caps for them as the ones i have dont fit grrrr.

not sure they would look right on the tech with a chrome lip. im thinking more gold bronze the colour they are now or one colour that i keep thinking about is traffic cone orange lol

right so nothing much has been done to the tech yet but should have some good upgrades by the end of the week fitted.

well today i waxed it and used some srp on it had to give up due to time and i also fitted some ph2 gti lights to it. i have boxed the autech lights up and put them away in a safe place so what you think guys
24072011200.jpg

24072011201.jpg

24072011202.jpg

lol i have some tyre shine but ran out of time had to go out.
this week will see more power fingers crossed.

im gonna be honest now a few already know how i feel. but im honestly thinking about selling up as i like the tech and is everything my modded mera was and more but i think i have just fell out of love with n15's but im gonna see how i feel after doing a few things have been done.

Back
Top Bottom