Ricks BP0 GTI

It doesn`t matter what the figure is. Its not mapped, has timing set to 13* and isn`t fueling properly.

Id be happy. Running lean is a good sign Its taking in considerably more air..which means it should make more power once the fuelling is sorted.

Modding: It's never as easy as you think.

An engine is a complex system of interacting parts. Once you move away from the extensively tested and balanced (and conservative) standard it takes time, money and knowledge to get the best from it.

But once it's sussed awesomeness ensues. R&R know this and are putting in the groundwork the hard way.

There is no (worthwhile) easy way.

No idea who this comment is aimed at, just waffling.

Well as most of you will know from Ross's thread, i'm booked in to have the car fully mapped by Steve at FC Tuning using Nistune.

Before fitting the 514 Catcams the car was running 154.8hp and 130ft/lb

After fitting the 514 Catcams, 255lp fuel pump and Z32 fuel filter the car is running 150.4hp and 115ft/lb

After mapping.....stay tuned for results.

yer not fun living at 6k for power and fueling issues and lumpness lol

bet you cant wait. Who doing ypur remap rick?

I get power at 3k bud, but fueling is all over the place, running really rich upto 2k then going lean upto 5k then gradually back to running rich. It's not that bad to run at all, just want the AFR's sorted to give me more consistant power.

Steve from FC Tuning will be doing my mapping.

Back
Top Bottom