Robs White SRi

Gti wing mirrors fitted... and just cleaned the body...

It really needs a good claying and waxing.... but need replacement drivers side doors first... and they are rather buckled and showing signs of rust...

Given the intake a good go over with carb cleaner, and seems to be idling much better now.

IMAG0376.jpg

All the black trim has been cleaned and now are shining :)

IMAG0377.jpg

Really need to paint the c pillar... and de badge the back... but really cant be arsed today.

It's a p1 you can't interchange looms remember... that's why I had to drive up to yours from stus to gut the.stuff out of that black gti...

Yer the golfs replacement...

It's getting stickered until I get time to get another wing painted..

Sam and Corbs suggested it... it will look alright for the moment... I'm needing all drivers side panels in white if any one finds any ;)

you dont have to loom swap anything, with p1 to p2 you just created more work for yourself by going through all the hassle you did.

Spyke has just put a P1 engine in a P2 car without swapping ANYTHING but the engine...

you dont have to loom swap anything, with p1 to p2 you just created more work for yourself by going through all the hassle you did.

Spyke has just put a P1 engine in a P2 car without swapping ANYTHING but the engine...

And its easily done the other way round. We put a complete phase 2 EVERYTHING into a phase 1

200 SX rear leather seats.fitted... and front passenger seat bolted in at the front ready for brakes to be made.

IMAG0380.jpg

And sticker bombed black wing

IMAG0382.jpg

Back
Top Bottom