Robs White SRi

Fitted a new passenger hub... the old one decided to give up on the way home from work... ended up looking like the one off of freds green gti... the outer bearings collapsed and fell in to 2 parts... :(

All fixed now... :)

DVD head unit fitted... works like a charm... cheers liam...

Front sx leather seats in and cleaned up...

Fitted a new drivers side indicator as the old one was busted... and fitted my old headlight protectors ;)

And stuck some new front mats in... ;)

This weekend I need some white paint to do the rear numberplate strip.... and the mudflaps...

And il debadge the back... the Sri is staying tho

IMAG0384.jpg

Need to do the c pillar black.... and I might put the high rise spoiler on it... haven't decided yet..

I'm also feeling the handles should be white... what u lot think??

no no no

Sorry rob, this car looks shambles!

Sticker bombed wing = big no (looked cool on the tech but not on this)
p1 lights = no
black skirts with no kit = BIG no
grill = not keen
door handles white will look gay

It looked way better as corbs had it, looked neat clean and subtle. It looks like your trying too much with it at the moment.

Maybe its me being bitter coz you've got a white one, but really, looks shit

Really don't like p2 gti lights any more, completely gone off of them...

It's getting rear spats or a p1 gti rear splitter...

Really like the grill, so it not changing

And its getting some p2 rear lights Thursday

The wing was only a cheap cover up until I can be arsed to spray up a wing...

meh

rob seems to have an urge to do random silly, horrible shit to a car

first it was that jizzing tango all over his gti, now we persuaded him against that he's jizzing any old spare parts at this 5 door - i'd rather the gti stay lookin mint as it does and this moody 5 door gets the abuse than vice versa :tongue:

let him have his outlet, even if it does look a bit gash :lol:

sorry rob :D

I agree mate.

This car is getting more and more odd. I love certain elements of it but some parts are just random. The stickers on the wing looks great in person. Well balanced colours and the majority if it is white which ties in with the main colour of the car. Haven't seen the skirts in person but does make it look like they've been bought new and just bolted on in bare plastic. Wouldn't paint the door handles and would look into putting some bump strips on the sides and it should look ok. I'd probably leave the rear number plate strip black as well.

Back
Top Bottom