Robs White SRi

Strangely that how I want it to look like in the end mark...

But with out p2 headlights...

The reason I sprayed the skirts black as it was the only paint I had and the mirrors are black as the covers were originally red...

Skirts and mirror covers will be going white...

And I'm on the hunt for another p1 rear bumper/splitter.

Waiting on next pay day for more paint money...

Unfortunately the black one needed a bit more spending on it so funds are now low....

Going to try and get the covers, and skirts.sprayed over the weekend... and maybe the c pillar if all.goes.well.

Skirts wud look gd white

I like everything else though

Sent from my HTC Desire using my special rod!

yes but you have the gti,so dont waste money on the 5 door. just paint the skirts and wing and be done with it.

i messed with the primera cos i got rid of the almera,and wish i never did. its back standard now apart from wheels and back box.

Once u bite the bug u don't stop lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using my special rod!

Only doing cosmetic mods... and a Sr conversion... engine, exhaust will all be left stock.

Black one is getting some new additions very soon don't u worry about that!! ;)

Plus I do like modding cars.

Gearbox/clutch went Friday... so it got SR'd over the weekend...

Cheers to all that helped... Amar, and a big thank you to Adam.... for coming down and lending a hand...

Now after a P1 gti injection loom... as I've had to nick it off of the black gti

No worries mate. Sorry I couldn't have stayed to help really. Got to love an SR swap.

@MIJ: You can do it in 6 or 7 hours buddy. Strap on a pair and get it done. Deserves a proper engine to go with the looks.

Reactions: IT
Yet you take time off for everything else?

What tools have you not got? Apart from engine crane?

When do i take time off? When I come to see you its always after 7pm when ive complete my evening shift. Then cancel my 10pm shift to be able to chill till late.

Ive got a very basic crappy socket set that i bought from B&Q...LOL

Back
Top Bottom