Ross Autech

Thats quite alot of camber :ninja:

You don't have adjustable topmounts?

And biscuit...

nah fixed mounts.

camber bolts will be here tommorow.

anyway done a coolant flush and change tonight.

anyone know what this is?

IMG_0643.jpg

Answer : a GA14DE radiator. seriously. a high comp SR20 doesnt need cooling...

sounds like someone put a 1.4 rad on my sri then, i ran the air intake through the gap in the fan blades lol

i always thought the rad for the GA's was tiny even

Unless that's all the rad it needs with a giant gaping hole in the bumper (autec front if coarse not in your case). Are you going with a gti unit then or investing in a nice shiny Gti-R item off the bay?

Unless that's all the rad it needs with a giant gaping hole in the bumper (autec front if coarse not in your case). Are you going with a gti unit then or investing in a nice shiny Gti-R item off the bay?

maybe in summer. right now money is being relocated to other aspects of the car.

the car had been damaged loosing the front bumper before Alans ownership, so no doubt the rad was replaced then... probably nothing to do with him..

That's true Sam the guy that had it in Brighton crashed it into the back of a Fiesta on the front years ago and totalled the front Bumper.

Go for it, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Why dont you think about what your implying, why would I change the radiator for a smaller one given I never had an accident in that car in the 4yrs I owned it? Thick cunt.

Next time you should also think before implying about other people

Back
Top Bottom