Ross Autech

:innocent:

Looking forward to having a wee ride in this. We need a meet, sharpish!:yes:

sunday? team baycon meet.

as for a ride, i need to sort the timing first and put some real fuel in it as it is a bit low on power as it is. but after that. fill yer boots.

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Silver door handels.... silver splitter back on and colour coded rear mudflaps = mega win

nein to the silver handles
nein to the silver splitter
jas to the mudguards :D

What about ph1 spats for the front?
P1JDMFrontSpats2.jpg

They'd carry the sideskirt line through to the front but wouldn't be too low. You could probably put a splitter on as well to deepen the front bumper a bit. Just a thought.

i think the car is awesome, it looks immense now, and will even more so when wheels and slammage are done.

but i'm sorta with spook, i think front and rear spats follow the skirts and will finish it

that depends how much ground i can take before you switch lobes :P

on the vein of QM times this year. i wont be participating in the club competition, ill be going out on my own to set a personal best.

since i aint in the club comp, i have these:

163408_10150362608140005_522925004_16638209_4960986_n.jpg

launch...

slicks ... SUPER!! ... trying to get some cheap too

VVL is the main problem. i was getting destroyed by every GTi, till i hit 7000, then i kept up/started gaining ... and that's a 1.6 ;)

Steve

You blatantly bought slicks just so you could beat me :lol:

get over yourself you narcisistic prick...

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

slicks ... SUPER!! ... trying to get some cheap too

VVL is the main problem. i was getting destroyed by every GTi, till i hit 7000, then i kept up/started gaining ... and that's a 1.6 ;)

Steve

and this is the fundamental flaw with VVL. your baby lobes

true ... but then they were never invented for drag racing ;)

Steve

i always maintain that another of the fundamental flaws with the VE system is that it drops out on gearchange.

if it stayed in VVL from switch over in first till you let off the accelerator then it would be a RAPID system.

and this is the fundamental flaw with VVL. your baby lobes

haha, on a 1.6 maybe :P

my baby lobes make 165bhp before they switch at 6k, then i have 2.5k more to play with. ve>de

and with an rpm switch and moar revs it won't drop out, it'l just win

*light blue touch paper*

you cant compare the SR16VE and the SR20VE, the SR16VE has absolutely no power bottom end and the cam switches are too high, the SR20VE, especially with the SR16VE cams is a different story, extremly quick off the line and during gear changes the cam's are still engaged.

i always thought the DE was quite responsive but when i put the ve up against the prim, it didnt just pull ahead, it wasted it.

Back
Top Bottom