S15 Trial Kitted Silvia

Went to see an S15 today and it's absolutely incredible!! It's the car I'd originally thought was an Autech Version, it ain't, but it's a really clean example with moderate mileage and I got it at a savage price!!!

I met the guy today and we brought the car to my mechanic, he gave it a proper looking over test drove it himself and was satisfied that its as good as yer man said it was. So I gave him a deposit and I'm meeting him on Friday to collect it, so unbelievably happy!!! Here's one of his pics as a teaser but I'll post loads up when I get it...

2647155_153_full.jpg

It's a spec S with about 60k on it, mostly standard apart from the full Trial bodykit, bronze Nismo alloys and a full exhaust system, (it sounds fucking great)!! Hope I won't be treated as an outcast though at the next Irish AOC meet???

Cheers; I couldn't afford the R though! My N16 was written off by an uninsured driver and my insurance company fucked me over on my settlement so I am stretching with the finances as it is....

Cheers lads, yeah I've been fucked around the last month or so so I'm really happy to finally have a car again!! It looks even better in the flesh, I don't like the kit in the pictures but it looks fantastic in person!! It drives well too, BIG change from my N16!

Thanks, I dunno about JAE but we'll see, I'll get in touch with Sarah closer to the time.

Why is your Spec R just a pile of metal??? I hope you didn't wrap it around a tree like a guy on Modifiedmotors.ie??

i'll probably get flamed for this but i've never liked s13's or s14's, everyone else seems to but not for me!

s15's on the other hand - now you're talkin!!:D that looks fookin awesome mate. love the colour, love the bronze rims. spot on.;)

glad you're sorted after the nonsense with you're insurance and stuff

Looks Mint mate :). that trail body kit look so similar to the one on my mates Celica (which also has a Trial Body Kit)

Bloody poser lol,ill have to attack my N16 with a hammer like that guy on the peugeot ads did a few years back and see if i can get it looking like that...Really nice motor...

well ware dude
its sweeet!
:D
you should come to the jae its some road trip we will have another s15 aswell shes an impul demo car its an animal!!!!if you want details of our departing dates etc pm me

Cheers edk, I can't wait to take delivery!!

Yeah Naylor the Spec S is n/a and about 165/170bhp from the factory, more than enough for me at the minute as it's a completely different animal to my N16 which will take a bit of getting used to…

Thanks CraiGTi; I've grown to love the 180sx's, and a small selection of S13's and 14's but I've always been mad about the S15. I wasn't too pushed on the looks of that one in the picture but when I saw it in person :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oscar, what was your Spec R a donor for??

Cheers Darren, yeah the Trial kits are quite similar and I've seen a few Celica's with em but I've never really been mad about them (until now)

Lol sportyblue, a bit of a posers car alright but I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks about me so I'll put up with the dirty looks etc!!

Thanks Sarah, I hope to make it but can't commit just yet, is that impul White? I think I've read about it somewhere it looks the business (would put me to shame)

not too difficult to get an SR20DET when you get the urge for more power (probably about 3 weeks time!!) sweet looking car though big fan of the S15 :)

Back
Top Bottom