S15 Trial Kitted Silvia

Cheers syms, there'll be a flood of pics when I get it….

Thanks Jim, I know where to get all I need for the Turbo conversion. A friend of mine who has a spec S is getting a comprehensive upgrade from Z Fever in the U.S. He's replacing the engine with a new SR20DET which is tuned by this crowd to almost any spec you want with all the necessary bits & bobs to do the transplant! He hopes to go for the Stage 4 package and a really wide bodykit, it'll be an absolute beast! ( http://www.zfever.com/catalog/shopservices.php )

Lol Sorry Steven!

S12, wow, never actually seen one in the flesh. So, which lucky chassis is getting the Spec R running gear; S12 or N16??? You know you wanna put it in your N16!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Cheers edk, I can't wait to take delivery!!

Thanks Sarah, I hope to make it but can't commit just yet, is that impul White? I think I've read about it somewhere it looks the business (would put me to shame)

ya its a pearl white i have her up on a thread somewhere here..shes an animal alright!!
ya let me know thats two ive recruited now from the site gooo meee!!:p

Oscar, sorry to hear about the S12, only ever seen one or two pics, never seen a vid or anything! If you've the time & money though try it in the N16, will prob have to make it RWD to make it work, what a thing that would be!!!! :thumbs: :thumb: :respect:

Sarah; that’s where I read about it!!! It would definitely put me to shame :( I'll pm you to find out the details and then I can let you know…

Thanks Wraith, just got it home there now and I'm absolutely delighted with it!!!
3066829_1_full.jpg
3066829_2_full.jpg

3066829_3_full.jpg
3066829_4_full.jpg

3066829_5_full.jpg
3066829_6_full.jpg

Not too sure on the full spec just yet as yer man didn't know it himself. It has a full Trial bodykit, bronze Nismo alloys and an aftermarket exhaust system ( which was ridiculously loud when given a bit of juice on the motorway). My mechanic said it's on coilovers when he saw it the other day, which were a bit stiff for my liking on the motorway but I have it booked in for a quick service the first week in May so I can figure it all out then.
Potential mods would be new tail lights, elimination of rear wiper & a HID conversion but I'll wait a few weeks and see how I feel then!

We'll see, I don't think the drift style spoilers do a road car any justice, and it is my daily driver, but thats just my opinion. When I get a bit of money together I'll see about getting a spoiler and fix the marks on the front bumper while I'm at it (it is very low!!)

dont bother with a spoiler. a guy up here has an s15 in the same colour and took the standard spoiler off as it looks fucking ridiculous. only problem is, as his is lacking a bodykit, the rear of his car looks like a 406, yours looks top notch though.

Back
Top Bottom