S15 Trial Kitted Silvia

Just thought I'd update this. I bought some new handling goodies for the SXOC Trackday last month. Unfortunately the brakes didn't arrive in time so they're still not on the car but on the up side I found some Unknown brand handling rods / arms which I didn't even know were there (noob mistake I know )

New goodies :D
- Whiteline Adjustable Anti Roll Bar (rear)

- Nismo suspension link bushes

Mystery finds :thumb:
- Unknown Rear Toe Adjuster Rods

- Unknown Rear Camber Adjuster Upper Arms

- Unknown caster adjustable front tension rod

Waiting to go on the car:
- Big brake upgrade: 200sx 4pot calipers with APP stainless steel lines; I ordered EBC Ultimax discs and Yellowstuff pads all round but the wrong discs were delivered so I'll just have to get them fitted.

And here are some pics of me on track (shamelessly robbed from another sxoc member - Subzero - the ex Impul demo S15 owner)

30668290244_large.jpg

30668290245_large.jpg

30668290249_large.jpg

30668290247_large.jpg

30668290256_large.jpg

Updated Spec:

- Trial Bodykit
- Lightweight Bronze Nismo GT4 alloys. 17" lightweight Monoblck forged alloys Manufactered by Rays Engineering for Nismo
- HKS Hipermax Pro Coilovers all round, these are lightweight HKS Coilovers with pillow ball upper mounts which are height, damper and camber (at the front) adjustable. The ride height is currently at 4" front & 5" at the rear.
- Apexi "SR" branded Cat back exhaust system 4.5"
- Apexi radiator
- Whiteline Adjustable Anti Roll Bar (rear)
- Nismo suspension link bushes
- Unknown Rear Toe Adjuster Rods
- Unknown Rear Camber Adjuster Upper Arms
- Unknown caster adjustable front tension rod
- Hankook Ventus Evo tires all round. 215/45r17 V12's in the front and 235/45r17 S1's at the rear
- HKS Mushroom filter
- Blitz "Spark Performer" Grounding kit
- Tinted windows / wind deflectors
- Origin style tail lights (unfortunately couldn't source the real ones)
- Sony MEX-1GP head unit
- Nismo smoked side repeaters

And a clean bay pic :D

3066829_27_full.jpg

Thanks lads, a bit alright Steven :D I went to a drifting school in February (xmas present from my gf :thumb: ) so figured I'd put it to good use! I might stiffen up the ARB for the next one though as my mechanic had her set up for maximum grip....

Look, I even managed to get a little smoke lol
30668290251_large.jpg

drift n/a ftw lol

lol, the track was wet which helped no end, it was near impossible to throw her around when it dried up :O (we were instructed in the drivers briefing that there was strictly no hand brake action into corners but that power slides were ok :thumb: )

Here's a couple of more pics for anybody thats interested. I got the DVD in the post during the week (one of the lads takes pics for prodrift and offered to do the same for us for the price of a pint for himself & the missus!)

30668290262_large.jpg

Tail out coming out of dunlop - I kept her out for a bit too (see the starting grid :D )
30668290263_large.jpg

30668290264_large.jpg

Approaching the braking point coming into Honda - She fits fairly low at 160kph :cool:
30668290265_large.jpg

30668290266_large.jpg

30668290267_large.jpg

30668290268_large.jpg

Last but two off the track at the end of the day :thumbs:
30668290270_large.jpg

Johnny and Martin are very good with a camera alright!

It really was great craic, I can't wait for the next trackday! I'm lucky I've new brakes bought though as the old ones are now fubarred! Still waiting on EBC to deliver the correct discs though :wall:

I finally got my bigger brake upgrade sorted (having bought the calipers last year :O ) UKDM 200SX (S14a) calipers front & rear, painted with EBC Ultimax discs, Yellowstuff pads & APP S.S. brake lines with dot 5.1. The difference is ridiculous & should be more than enough for the next track day in June :D

B8.jpg

B9.jpg

B13.jpg

B6.jpg

I also have a painted rocker cover on its way & an RSR Adjustable front strut brace waiting to go on it :thumb:

Yeah, that Skyline is something else. I never used to like the 4 door ones but that white one and this black one have really changed my mind :thumb:

42.jpg

45.jpg

Yeah, people always used to remark on how much space there was in the back seats of my R33. But it's because it was originally designed as a 4 door, 4 seater. Mind you, they also used to say 'Holy S*** ! This thing don't hang around does it !' :lol: RB power - mmmmm :D

RB power is very tempting, especially after seeing how well the two Japspeed S15's handled with RB25's in them :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom