Shero's gti

So im officialy a gti owner as of yesterday, went down to lancashire to get it all seems fine, few bits of stuff to sort out but overall pretty chuffed and so much more cumfy than my micra. :D. Ill get pics up later tonight hopefully.

fuck you mentioned of getting one but i didnt think you meant this soon! we'll defo need to meet up in the near future and see each others motors

aye man, a dont like to piss about (well apart from turboin micras) haaa. theres hardly a point in a meet, it looks identical to urs part from ive got 2 more spokes on my wheels and a few more wee rust bits. haa. But aye, still meet up. think were gunna cum up to crail for fastford if your up then.

yeh, well chorley, ill get pics up tomorro, ended up pub bound tonite so no time to upload. haaa.

p150310113604.jpg

p150310113603.jpg

p150310113601.jpg

p1503101136.jpg

p150310113502.jpg

p150310113501.jpg

p150310113401.jpg

p150310113602.jpg

p15031011.jpg

so thats it. (last pic is a chop just to have a look at lowering. :D)

but aye, quite chuffed with it, so mouch better than the micras ive been used to.

So the questions, the abs light is on, is this common, and does anyone know what could be causing it? Ill get into halfords durni the week and get the haynes manuall so im not askin questions all the time. haa
also... as for dropping it, going to go 40mm with the pi springs off ebay so should get them orderd up soon. But a good service and clean up the body work is first on the list. :D

abs light is likely to be a sensor in one of the hubs could be something simple like not being plugged in or a split wire, unfortunately haynes manual for the GTi doesnt exist, theres one for lower model almera's though and you would need the early primera manual for engine related things...

nah, im no sellin, i just bought it, guys not takein it off yet. lol. Ill get a look at the abs when i change the discs. chees tho. Aww, haynes lettin me down there, that was ma bible when I was buildin the micra. haa

very nice there, we have twins almost lol about the haynes manual, go on ebay i got the primera one for like £12 posted and it was basically brand new

Back
Top Bottom