Shero's gti

p15031011.jpg

nice car man!

do you know kristian off here?
looks like one of his micras in the background! lol, :-)

aye, I know of him from the msc, yeh it dus look like his wee white one.
The jup club, brilliant, like the stonecutters. haa.

i binned my hid's, they were popping bulbs every week and didnt like shelling out the money constantly! cant wait to see what youve got planned for this :)

well ill see how long these last, i just want it clean and tidy, nice stance and some power. you cummin doon with chris to get the block? u shud convince him to take the clutch and gearbox asweel man, its a bargin. lol.

Nice Gti Shero! Dont think you remember me, i sold you the D2's for your micra.... Enjoy your GTi boss hope you have fun with her..

Hope the Super S is coming along as planned! Im looking for a micra too, its coming to a point that i cant afford to drive the GTi everyday for the year so i think a micra to the collection will help.

haa, alright mate, hows things, so you converted to the gti aswell, brilliant. I luv the thing. the micras getting broke just now I have started up my own biness and needed a more sensible car and I dont have the time anymore to use it so sadly had to break it. Was a sad nite last nite pullin the engine out. :D

team.... the car only came with one key and no fob or anything, has anyone ever got replacements? i know there gunna cost a bomb but i cant really risk only having one key, just looking a rough price of what they might cost, and is it just a nissan dealer i need to goto?
Cheers. :D

and yeah i should be coming through with chris to get the engine, thing is with the clutch and gearbox is that he'll need the linkages/shafts/mounts/loom aswell, alot more work changing the 1.0 box/1.3 than you think and the lighter flywheel is more fun :) my local key shop would clone my key for £15, only cause i knew the guy who works there. and what is is your worried about? ive only got 1 chipped key, ive locked the key in the car twice now so after that i got a couple non-chipped keys cut and one of them is hidden somewhere for an emergency! yes they start the car but the immobiliser turns it off again.

yeh, i suppse, its a bit more pissinm about. ahh well, just need to punt it to someone else. haa.
I just want a spare one incase i loose it basically, i think ill get a few cut. I think i know a way round the immobiliser, bit of a cowboy idea but itl work. haa.

So eventually got a few hours to play with it, had to get the exaust sorted so down to shortys pit we made last week after a failed attempt at making a drive (started the day taking a 1liter corsa engine out to swap for a new one , then got offerd free slabs by his neeboor, so we made a half drive got boared, then had the genius idea of digging a pit. :D )

imag0152z.jpg

imag0151z.jpg

imag0150p.jpg

imag0149t.jpg

imag0148.jpg

imag0147b.jpg

imag0146.jpg

imag0145f.jpg

imag0144y.jpg

imag0153j.jpg

my old micra rest in piece. :D
p1012091036.jpg

To do list is LONg, but ill get there,

Full service
fix all wee rust bits
take the kit off to clean it all and re attach it
Full new exaust syst
paint the compos white
wind deflecters
coilies
G/D/V discs and new pads
lots more but ill get there when i have time. :D

yeh the pit is amzin :D

got to work on the rusty bits thats been annoyin me latley, and wanted it lookin better for crail :D
that krust stuff from halfords is pretty good like!

imag0017m.jpg

imag0016i.jpg

imag0015o.jpg

imag0014yy.jpg

imag0013uv.jpg

imag0012nh.jpg

imag0011k.jpg

imag0018sg.jpg

and on a random bonus today i was out havin a meetin wit a guy were doing a website for and turns out his brother was the man behind the maragoni tyres mr2'd yaris, so hes gunna take me down to see it this week, yasss! :D

So after a long wait and pissing about, ive got my car back together and im happy with it again! :D Big theanks to everyone who helped out with advice and answers to my dumbfuck questions, and ill sort my membership soon! :lol: Also big big thanks to chunky who hooked me up with my caliper pins from his scrappy and sent them up to me! some man!!

Anyway. this is how its looking as of tonight! :D

slrpics232.jpg

slrpics227.jpg

slrpics225.jpg

got some carego boost at the garage tonight, i was just paying for the petrol n I came out n some guy was lookin round the car n started askin about it and what it was,, ( he was american) never seen one before. lol. :thumb:

Surprisingly I really like the orange theme you have going on here! Don't let fossil fuels aka Rob see this though :lol:

Keep it up :thumb:

Yeh, it was really a ' theres some spare orange in the cupbord, lets spray shit' moments. lol, just need a full new exaust system and ill be happy! .....

why has fossil fuels not to see it/ abuse im guessin? :D

Back
Top Bottom