Shero's gti

aye man!! thats it, infact the pic of the wheel / break, the pins are in that! lol. ill need to find the pics of the caliper when i took it off, the guy didnt bother finding a pin and just fucked a big nut and bolt thru it, twat, so the breaks worked like this /\ instead of | |

Cheers tho bud!! :D :thumb::thumb::thumb:

No worries mate always glad to help :D shame some twats dont know what there doing and just bodge things like breaks!!! lol :thumb:

yeh, it was that krust stuff from halfords. works really good suprisingly. I think the guy painted the wheels with house emulsion or somthing when they were black, it was pure powdery n wierd when it came off. Just hot water and a scrubber in the sink and it came off.:shock:

But im chuffed with the way they came out.
Changed the belts all new discs n pads all round n rebuilt front calipers. New plugs and ill get the oil changed friday i think. Its so much better to drive now with the spax springs and new shocks! :D.. and breaks that work!

Mate, you dont even know the ammaount of shite ive found!!, Ill say this before i say anything, I should have checkd all this before I bought it but i was too exited and daft to give it througha check over which is my fault ... but,
He had wheel spacers on, but only 3,
he let me drive up the road from chorley to glasgow with 4 lug nuts missing ,
he did put new pads on the front for me , but he didnt tell me there was a fukin bolt through the caliper carrier.
The rear pads were non existant id say there was about 20% of the breaks doing anythng. lol
The hid's were wierd like.. well, a fish cuda made a better job of wiring them.
oh, and the abs light was on and I asked him about it, he said it will be a sensor or something.. no he had cut the fuking connection to the near side break.
and the spare tyre was flat.
Ha, total pleb! if i see him at usc im gunna run him down.

Im still kinda worried what else im gunna fnd on my almera journey. LOL.
But im taking care of the wee abused bitch! :thumb:

almost forgot, he made a 'decat' a total blue peter effort, toiet roll tube and blue tack wudda been better! lol

sayin it looked like a tramp when you seen it!!:lol: ., lol, ko man cheers, it was a bawhair away from scrap metal at crail, was ashamed to run it, but im happy with it now just needed some time in my garage. And it actualy turns corners safe and stops which is aways a bounus.:thumb: How you getting on with yours??

So after a long wait and pissing about, ive got my car back together and im happy with it again! :D Big theanks to everyone who helped out with advice and answers to my dumbfuck questions, and ill sort my membership soon! :lol: Also big big thanks to chunky who hooked me up with my caliper pins from his scrappy and sent them up to me! some man!!

Anyway. this is how its looking as of tonight! :D

slrpics232.jpg

slrpics227.jpg

slrpics225.jpg

got some carego boost at the garage tonight, i was just paying for the petrol n I came out n some guy was lookin round the car n started askin about it and what it was,, ( he was american) never seen one before. lol. :thumb:

Surprisingly I really like the orange theme you have going on here! Don't let fossil fuels aka Rob see this though :lol:

Keep it up :thumb:

Yeh, it was really a ' theres some spare orange in the cupbord, lets spray shit' moments. lol, just need a full new exaust system and ill be happy! .....

why has fossil fuels not to see it/ abuse im guessin? :D

No i haven't see it yet... ive been away for a while :)

i love the wheels.... il trade you my 16's for them!!!!

they look mint mate... fair play to ya :)

top work mate !!

keep it up!

ROB

cheers man, i was guna do all the breaks in white, but theyll just be white for the 15 minits after I wash it, then theyll be a mankeyy gray looking colour from the dirt up here. lol. So just used more orange. lol.

rob, cheers too, had a look through you post man, some cars youve had!!

Ill get on it again soon, im just too busy driving around smiling after over a month of walking and being a passanger in the girlfriends corsa c. lol.

I doubt it man ive got alot on which sucks and im goin to santa pod for usc, when is JAE? i mite if ive not got much work on. :thumb: do i need to book up with yous to get a space n stuff?

Back
Top Bottom