Shero's gti

It's on the 10th - 12th September should be good !

As far as I'm aware put your name down on the attendence list get your ticket and meet up there .... Me thinks :thumb:

Couple of shots after falkirk cruise. Not much changed, just a strip n tints.

cruise075.jpg

cruise068.jpg

cruise070.jpg

cruise071.jpg

cruise072.jpg

cruise073.jpg

:nono:no chance, im keepin them! :D cheers tho man, just need to get an new xaust system and ill be happy. :D the wheels wernt hard to do man. just spray all orange n then sand the lip back down to shiney. :D

Yeh, im centre caps are on the way. :D hopefully this week. :D

cheers team, Emm, i Dunno, im tryin to keep moneys for usc first week in august, But i might come along if I dont have a lot of work. :D There many from here going?

think we got about 8/9. It's only a tenner. I'm sure i can add you on too our list. We'll be meeting just around the industrial site near the airport.

like on the list for the stand? Ill Have a look at whats goin on that week n ill let you know soon as I can ,Id be up for it tho. :D
Was there a few years back with one of my old micras on a stand. Was good banter!

Yeah on the stand. I need to make a few adjustment to people's reg's so i'll find out. I'll just bump up the thread too as i've a few things to sort out, as usual i can't organise anything. lol

Sorry dude I hadnt seen your thread before!

That pit is legendary, I love it, and your hair btw :lol:
afro.gif

The orange additions look great. Unique look with the wheels like that and makes the 5 spoke design stand out nicely. I've wondered about painting my badges orange too, but you've certainly made it work there mate :thumb:.

like on the list for the stand? Ill Have a look at whats goin on that week n ill let you know soon as I can ,Id be up for it tho. :D
Was there a few years back with one of my old micras on a stand. Was good banter!

Hope you can make it dude, as your car's looking ace & we could do with another to give us 10 on the stand. :)

Cheers for all the comments team! :nana:, just let me know the latest I can let you know and il try and get all my work out the way that weekend so I can get it cleaned up and lookin ok. I would like to get along and see some others, apart from stanis old one, ive only seen almerasleeper's and a black one up at crail.

and edk, the fros not mine unfortunitly lol, its my mate shortys, the pits down at his house. but ill let him know u like it. haa :cool:

startin to like the car again guys, lol, done a few things to it, will try get some pics up tomorrow if I get a chance. but it looks like its stayin with me over the winter. so no doubt ill get boared and do daft stuff.... oppinions, whos up for a black n gray jap style graffiti bonnet??? aye or naw?/ (im a dab hand with a spray can n work in graphic design so its not gunna be shaddy) but might not turn out the way I plan..... what yous think?

The old cow is now sold! admin, if you want to delete this thread feel free! :D:D , swapped it for a slammed n cammed mx5 :D If anyone was after it the guy who took it changes cars a fair bit, so it might be back up on PH in a month or something! :D

Back
Top Bottom