Simcards Autechish GTi+T

Love it mate...

Do you have any plans for a hardpipe kit for the turbo intake? What are you currently using?

Love it mate...

Do you have any plans for a hardpipe kit for the turbo intake? What are you currently using?

Well there's part of me that wants to design something that takes one of my mushroom filters to the Autech Foglight and remove the fog but it would spoil the look. What i might have to compramise with is putting the battery in the boot and using the existing intake with a much bigger filter. This is where i think the current power issue lies, needs more airflow in.

Another idea, seen as i'm having the car re-sprayed pannel by pannel is to have a new light skin bonnet with a neat little slit made in the bonnet near the intake. Like so...

SDC10054copy-1.jpg

Here's a pic EDK took from a recent meet. If there's some other shots of the engine you'd like to see out of curiosity just ask and i'll take some more.

IMG_9464.jpg

Now thats better than sex!:)
thx for the quick respond, reeeeely clean bay, like it so much!
Have you got an oil cooler btw?
I'm trying to find a space to place one but can't find any.
Autech bars don't leave much space though, im confused!
here's a pic of mine, if that can help!
IMAGE_139.jpg

No oil cooler yet, should be getting one next week. I'm trying to find one that will fit well behind the grille. Stufa managed so it's do-able. Although i imagine a small row one would do.

sex wee

if you get a light skin bonnet made up, can you get a perspex one please so that's on show all the time?! :D :lol:

Thermostatic sandwich plate, i.e- it wont release oil to circulate the oil cooler until the oil reaches a given temperature.

Same principle as the coolant thermostat.

thx simcard! Btw i didnt manage to fit that behind my grill.
But what about Thermostatic sandwich plate,
do we have step by step guide to do it for our selfs?

Pre JAE t-cut and polish. I popped to Morrisons, spent £3 on the Jetwash and got 20 minutes as both booths were empty so that helped to remove loads of grime.

Put the Nurburgring sticker on but i dont like it, its too big and not in the best place but it was too late. Gunna buy a smaller one me thinks.

SDC10308.jpg

SDC10302.jpg

SDC10300.jpg

SDC10306.jpg

Only thing with cleaning it is it shows how much in needs of a full re-spray the car is, desperately.

Looks lovely mark,but what about it is showing it needs a respray? rust or just generally tatty? Mine is pretty accomplished at looking a complete state from about 15yards now

Do i put the Autech bumper on before JAE looking a bit worse for wear or leave it as it is? Hmmm

I think a small sticker next to the built not bought would look good.

Alan - the camera lies, its got nasty rear arches, the roof is water stained, i think its about to go below the rear and rear side window seals. There's 100's of stone chips. Whats really annoying is that underneath is really clean. WTF?

I hadnt even noticed it wasnt sporting the autech bumper, i think it looks pretty good as is. Exactly the same as how I wanted to have mine when I had the skirts on, with the P1 splitter

It took me until I'd quoted the picture to realise it didnt have the autech bumper on it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom