Simcards Autechish GTi+T

cool sim,

well in a few days ill be buying one of these

HKS CAMP 2

retail for about £490??

plus a HKS EGT sensor £140 which plugs into it,

its alot but i cant stand guages every where!!!
just my 1 boost guage is about as far as i go,

but seing as i have a 7" (;)) monitor this seem like a real good idea,

ill be getting a knock and A/F meters seperatly at a later date...

Very nice wheels mate they work well with the styling of the car. I very nearly bought some Bronze wheels for it years ago think they were Kei Velocity? Or something like that they were identical to Volk Te28's and quite similar to those. Looks great! :thumbs:

Did you fit the short shifter to this one, if so, how is it?

Yeah i did, i thanked you in WCMUT. It's great, very solid. I was rather perplexed as to why the SS didn't go through the selector brace hole (i have no idea what its called) easily, there's no read need for it to be such a snug fit. I had to take the whole thing off and put it in the vice and apply some gentle :rolleyes: taps to the top of the SS to get it through then carry the whole mess over to the car. Although when i did this i realised i'd put it in upside down, i wasn't stressed for once so i saw the funny side. Then i matched it up to how the old one was bent i.e curving towards the front but it touched the ashtray in 3rd so i turned it around and bingo! I stuck Stufa's leather gearknob that he sold me on and it made the whole thing complete. Love it. I can't stand these uncomfy alloy things, speaking of which, i didn't expect the gearknob as well with the SS so thanks :D

I've just given my sprayer friend a Brand new wing (£55 delivered to my garage which i thought was reasonable, a scrappy would ask for at least £30) and the door stufa sold me, along with the folding wing mirror covers, JDM plate surround. I'm fitting the Ph1 bumper and splitter to free up the Autech front bumper so it can be repaired and sprayed a fresh. So all that will be left are the two back arches which have slight bubbling, once their done the car should be back to a respectable standard, which from the state i got it in is a huge leap.

They're back. Can't wait to get these on the car :D

SDC10132.jpg

SDC10131.jpg

SDC10130.jpg

SDC10129.jpg

SDC10127.jpg

look noice mark,

looks like a good finish on the paint,
:D
bet you cant wait to get them on, your gonna have to keep the car proper clean now ;)

Great finish, to be fair,the car seems to clean up really well. It must have been polished alot in its lifetime, Even a quick was will leave a shiney finish on all the pannels.

Yeah i did, i thanked you in WCMUT. It's great, very solid. I was rather perplexed as to why the SS didn't go through the selector brace hole (i have no idea what its called) easily, there's no read need for it to be such a snug fit.

I totally forgot to mention that sorry! I havent a clue how I fitted it when I got it, but I did manage to get it out from the top when I removed it for you. It must be literally .1mm too tight or something

Here's a pic EDK took from a recent meet. If there's some other shots of the engine you'd like to see out of curiosity just ask and i'll take some more.

IMG_9464.jpg

how is it now youve got a bit used to it? started stripping?

Its no longer fast when i drive it all day but once its night time say 3am with clear skys it still really surprises me. If i were to put it into % perfromance terms i'd honsetly say 20% better when its blooming cold. Even though they were battered, Wezz and Dan will confirm that it pulls mint at night. Strippage will be commencing very shortly.

Oh and its going to the Nurberg in August :eek:

oh she goes like stink in the cold, even though dan was mashed and his face was all slurred, the spoooooool de-slurred it

Back
Top Bottom