Simcards Autechish GTi+T

P1 bumper/splitter looks 10x better than the Autech one. Car looks shit hot.

If i stick with it (Hence why i put a wanted ad out for a mint one) then i'm going to have to get some VZR skirts, end of. If i do this, i will have to obtain a respray in either honda white (yeah i said it) or that lovely gunmetal bronze colour that boy in Oz has. Mmmm.

If i stick with it (Hence why i put a wanted ad out for a mint one) then i'm going to have to get some VZR skirts, end of. If i do this, i will have to obtain a respray in either honda white (yeah i said it) or that lovely gunmetal bronze colour that boy in Oz has. Mmmm.

Championship White, get it done. I was trying to picture mine in Champ white a while back....lovely colour.

will need to find a new chassis then, cause from what rob told me he used you wont be getting those sideskirts off ......... :lol:

Championship White, get it done. I was trying to picture mine in Champ white a while back....lovely colour.

Yep its slightly off white, which is why i like it. I spotted a quarter of a VZR on here in white with some 90's looking stickers on the side, think Sam saw it too, looked immense.

Maybe we should start importing pov spec N15s as donor cars....

Looks lovely, I too wanted to do the P1 front splitter with VZR skirts.

will need to find a new chassis then, cause from what rob told me he used you wont be getting those sideskirts off ......... :lol:

They've nearly come off already, hanging on by the last bit of tigerseal, wouldn't be a problem by the looks of it.

Maybe we should start importing pov spec N15s as donor cars....

Explain? Do you mean for both colour and Chassis quality? If so then yeah i couldn't agree more, although i would hazard a guess that the cost to do so would be twice as much as the re-spray option :lol:

As shell donors I mean, if we could prep them better for UK winters then its likely they'd last twice as long, too many projects get scrapped because of rust :(

Will you be patching or welding in new rear quarters?

As shell donors I mean, if we could prep them better for UK winters then its likely they'd last twice as long, too many projects get scrapped because of rust :(

Will you be patching or welding in new rear quarters?

Welding in, i could do with finding a vehicle with slightly wider rear arches thats similar to the almera, a spot near me makes rear arches for cars, it'd be a case of finding one then having it welded in. The mera lacks some flare.

Photo-0282.jpg

Wow Mark looks awesome :thumb:.

btw Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze Gunmetal bronze .

kthanks.

Back
Top Bottom