Simcards Autechish GTi+T

I would defo have a ph1 gti bumper on it. However this time it would have to be in much better condition. I'm keeping my eye out.

As for the Autech bumper, it needs repairing so that's pretty much why that's not on it.

the grille doesnt do it for me, and theres not enough meat on the skirts, I like how the autech ones make the car look fatter and wider, plus needs moar lower

I would defo have a ph1 gti bumper on it. However this time it would have to be in much better condition. I'm keeping my eye out.

As for the Autech bumper, it needs repairing so that's pretty much why that's not on it.

haha I still have your old odog one in the garden on a smashed bumper (Thanks tasha)

something is making it stick out a bit meh for me!

i cant put my finger on it! but the bumper does look like its lifting its arse up in the air at me :S

hmmmm

still dont like the spoilers either :(

love it, not as aggressive looking as the autech styling but think this new style works really well, its cleaner yet not boring.

IMO... the orange indicators just dont work with the red GT3's

so give them to me :)

looks great mate... loving the front bumper look... but it defiantly needs the autech being put back on!!

Back
Top Bottom