Simcards Autechish GTi+T

Love it mark!
so this is what you were up to when i rang you yesterday ;)

you have changed the whole look of the car, front bumber, skirts, spats, grill, so id say dont fit the autech front bumper on, leave it,
As the front indicators dont suit it too, much although they are rare, id get some P2 gti ones, then it will look the nuts.

yeah needs like you say a std front plate, and lowering a tad,
what front tyres you using? look like r888's?
also hope you dont mind if i steal your idea of putting the gti badge on the lucino grill? hehe. how did you do it?

stu

looks pretty shit to be honest Mark, my micra was better :lol:

haha hows it going fella? not spoken to you in a while.

saw the 'mera outside Baracuda the other night, you've done an awesome job with it!

yeah badge needs to go from the grille, that spoils it.

needs one of these

t611.jpg

:lol:

Corbs - I actually agree. Peado beat would have to stay though. He's my mantra.

Sam - Not a chance

Steven - Going lower when i get the BC's.

I'll put the 2 slat grille on tomorrow and we can have a little umm and arr.

Sexual. Keep the 2 slat I say. Going to look top bollocks when it's lowered mate.

That SR20 inside sticker, how about getting one in the red of the wheels?
eusa_think.gif

Think i'm gunna get rid of all the white stickers and keep the Pedobear and Novice sticker on the back window.

Plus i wanna get those graphics done ala my P-Chop.

Yeah, stickers are just a bit tacky these days. I never really 'got' SR20DE INSIDE either, its not like anyone is actually bothered about engine codes.

I saw those sticks more as the owner being proud of their engine rather than showing off to others but yeah, true. If they had done a YD22 Inside I'd probably have bought one lol, albeit a black sticker or clear like Hally's new stealth snail stickers which are fooking awesome :D

Right, due to other commitments greater than a toy, i have put all future work on hold with the turbo till next year apart from the rust removal which will be in october time, i might buy some bits but not much, and they wont be going on till either later in the year or next summer. I'm keeping the car, don't get me wrong, just getting some priorities straight.

This is how it looked a few weeks ago, different now as it's on springs. I'm going back to the full Autech kit in October when it's in the bodyshop. The wheels will either be sold or sprayed.

Image0350.jpg

Oh and i still have the sexiest arse on the AOC!

Image0422-1.jpg

Quick chop
Image03501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom