Simcards Autechish GTi+T

Non bodykit version ho!

The rear spats are on their way to Kristian for moulds, the autech skirts are off to see what lied beneath, no rust :D and the front splitter looked daft on its own.

I got bored at work yesterday so i made a JDM tyte exhaust, still 3" so no performance losses, just a bit of lairy fun. The mint AAS exhaust was not harmed in the making of this chav can. I had some spare 3" SS and a back box so i got busy. Actually sounds brill.

SDC10336.jpg

SDC10339.jpg

SDC10343.jpg

Just need to decide what i'm doing with regards to a re-spray, last quote for new arches and a top dog bollock spray was £1900 :eek: which is out of my budget lol

Cheeky vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-KhMmVG804"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-KhMmVG804[/ame]

Looks the tits.

Love it without the bodykit.

I know a bloke who owns a bodyshop near me (25 years exp) Started out painting Hotrods!

Won't be anything like £1900.

Come down for a quote.

I'd put a standard GTi bumper with SRi splitter on it then paint the fucker EDK Grey.

If I get the pipe will you build me an exhaust?

I want a 3" Cat back with no centre box. (And a decat pipe!)

It'd save me a trip to Quality.

Or you could swap it for my GT lol.

I cant/wont make a full exhaust but i would play around with a back box, save the beam challenge to the professionals. And re the spray, yeah i will, let us know whens a good time?

I cant/wont make a full exhaust but i would play around with a back box

Dirty boy, I bet you would!

Lol, I'll bite the bullet and get an exhaust made then!

This area is desperate for a pipe maker.

Let me know when you are free and I'll make you an appointment.

He's open till 5.30 weekdays and I think Saturday mornings (have to check)

I think you've killed the 'special' of this car a little Mark :(. Looks good still though, and I hope you're still going for vzr skirts and spats :).

I think you've killed the 'special' of this car a little Mark :(. Looks good still though, and I hope you're still going for vzr skirts and spats :).
I had to do this ed, there's no point chucking more money into it without seeing "what lies beneath" and dealing with it now, luckily there is no rust on the sills, at all so its been cleaned back & undersealed. The rear arches still need tackiling but thats all thats left.

Interesting, are you still going for VZR skirts instead of autech ones?
Yes, The dream is Autech Front bumper, vzr skirts and spats.

Well an update! Whatever next.

Some style changes and also some interior changes. No interior pics yet.

Newkit1.jpg

Newkit2.jpg

Newkit3.jpg

Newkit4.jpg

Newkit5.jpg

Modified Volvo s40/60? Splitter on the front ph2 bumper. It's not too shabby.

Front Reg plate will change.

Winter took its toll a bit so gotta get back on track.

Also think i'll prefer the 2-slat grill. Will put it back on tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom