sprints si

almeraJDMgrill003.jpg

got a new grill :D had under the sills, very bottom of the rear arches and part of the front bumper done, sills and arches werent bad at all really but may aswell get work done before its rotted out instead of waiting until its too late. think ill get the door handles colour coded and maybe see about a few more tidying up jobs as the colour match is spot on and im really happy with the work the quality of his work.

still needs lowering badly, after another job though and may be getting one in halfords so the staff discount would be good, have to wait and see but in the next few months it will be getting lowered.

That looks exactly like an Si should look :D nice one! I know you look after her and i think when it gets lowered it'll be more or less finished?

Looks really nice!

K33 ELV said:
That looks exactly like an Si should look :D nice one! I know you look after her and i think when it gets lowered it'll be more or less finished?

Looks really nice!

pretty much finished yer, only really subtle things i would do anyway as im not interested in a bodykit or anything like that. phase 2 front and rear lights would be nice and then an induction kit, maybe manifold and a back box/cheap system.

amazing how much you can spend on subtle things though, seems to add up quickly and unless you compare the before and after you wouldnt notice any major difference. if i didnt spend it on the car it would only get wasted on random things so dont regret any of it.

I WANT YOUR GRILLE!!!!!! Looks really tidy mate. Love that colour. Just get an induction kit, Pi/Gmax springs and a rear box and then drive the hell out of it.

I really wish you would stop posting pics of your car. Everytime i see them, it reminds me of my GTi and how it used to look.

Grill looks really good. Need some Phase 2 crystal lights (non GTi ones). :D

Keep up the good work though, it's certainly progressing nicely on a tight budget.

Rick said:
I really wish you would stop posting pics of your car. Everytime i see them, it reminds me of my GTi and how it used to look.

Grill looks really good. Need some Phase 2 crystal lights (non GTi ones). :D

Keep up the good work though, it's certainly progressing nicely on a tight budget.

sorry :lol:, hopefully the budget wont be as tight once iv got another job ill have a bit more to spend so it should progress a bit quicker then. phase 2 lights are something i really want, nice and subtle touch but to anyone that knows the cars it will stand out so thats exactly what i like.

thanks for the good comments everyone, always nice when you get nice comments about something you own :D

i like it, very smart :)

thinking of changing my 17" alloys for some GTi ones to be honest lol.

plus i think i must have to worst colour almera ever lol.

Donut said:
i like it, very smart :)

thinking of changing my 17" alloys for some GTi ones to be honest lol.

plus i think i must have to worst colour almera ever lol.

i really like the GTi wheels aswell, if they fitted primeras then i would be getting another set to go on the p10. not even sure if my car would look right with different wheels now, think once its lowered these wheels will be staying until its sold on in a year or two.

colour of your car is nice, different aswell, dont see many in that colour so doesnt take much to make it stand out.

8 weeks until im 17 :D car is pretty much as i wanted it before i was driving though so just got to wait now, so glad i got it early and spent the money gradually instead of all in a short time.

my car was really hard to pick wheels for though that would look good with the colour, but now im thinking of changing the wheels for some GTi ones and maybe when i can afford it make it into a GTi rep, would look nice!

where did you source the jdm grille dude! seeing yours, i need one!

That and some tints, my car would look fit! :lol:

JdmGrille.jpg

got it from zetetic but dont think he had anymore, only the one. think shiny blue can get them, think i remember seeing him selling some a while ago

sprint said:
got it from zetetic but dont think he had anymore, only the one. think shiny blue can get them, think i remember seeing him selling some a while ago

think he sold them all! they went in no time!! very sought after grilles!!!

dub_almera said:
think he sold them all! they went in no time!! very sought after grilles!!!

car looking good, nice and clean! i'll be getting my Si back in a couple days with some mods on it so i'll post pics up. i got my jdm grille from shiney blue, give him a PM, i've put feedback in the forsale section about him (good feedback lol) :)

blackredtribal said:
car looking good, nice and clean! i'll be getting my Si back in a couple days with some mods on it so i'll post pics up. i got my jdm grille from shiney blue, give him a PM, i've put feedback in the forsale section about him (good feedback lol) :)

look forward to seeing it, is a really nice grille and imo its the best looking almera one, but maybe im biased now :lol: does transform the front of the car though, gives it a much cleaner look. with your wheels and the colour of it i think it would go really well, nice smooth look

well shes finally "finished", when i got it this is how i wanted it to look anyway so with the exception of p2 headlights and either p2 rear lights or half tinted p1's this is how its staying. crap pictures, needs a good clean and a decent background for the pictures instead of a tatty drive but ill be driving soon enough so ill get some decent ones then.

almeralowered003.jpg

almeralowered002.jpg

almeralowered001.jpg

GTi centre section, 3.5" janspeed back box, Pi springs and fog lights since the last update. spent much more than i wanted to (even though everythings been bought cheap ive spent more than i paid for the car) but luckily its all been on mods, hasnt needed a thing since i bought it in terms of maintenence, servicing costs sod all and its so easy to work on its great, like a big meccano set.

Back
Top Bottom