Few pics of it with some mates cars:

47ba9e76.jpg

db687b1e.jpg

SDC11863.jpg

SDC11869.jpg

SDC11865.jpg

SDC11857.jpg

SDC11840.jpg

Sorry about the quality of some of the pics, camera batteries went flat so I took a few on my iPhone.

Photobucket is also being gay and doesn't appear to have re-sized all the pictures, will try again later.

love uno turbo's had a go in one one i was like 17 scared me to death. fragile tho funyy as fuck to see peoples faces when you fly past in an uno tho

VVLwezz
yeh thats daves car (tommos mate) robs old shell

Yeah that's my mate Dave's Pulsar. Silly fast.

rich12885
love uno turbo's had a go in one one i was like 17 scared me to death. fragile tho funyy as fuck to see peoples faces when you fly past in an uno tho

They are only around 850Kg as standard so you don't need alot of power to keep with with big cars. It is seriously fast for an Uno.

Cheers for the comments.

They are only around 850Kg as standard so you don't need alot of power to keep with with big cars. It is seriously fast for an Uno.

Cheers for the comments.

Yeah I remember Mark annihilating my SRi when I was flat out :chris:

Lol yeah I remeber you saying about that. He's just had the head rebuilt and some more exhaust/turbo work so it should be even quicker now.

Is that his car now sam or are you showing an example of what you think it should look like? Words lad, words!

spotted the 'tax' disc on the window now
rolleyes.gif
and I know spyke's isnt an import. Looks amazing though that :thumb:

Right, today I have had a bit of a detailing session because the car hasn't been cleaned since JAE.

I did an oil and filter change yesterday and fitted new plugs and leads a few weeks ago after my

Splitfire leads gave up.

My Toyo T1R's were running low on tread so I have brought Texas Pete's old front GTi wheels for

the tyres and repainted them. (Cheers Tommo)

SDC12048.jpg

Cleaned the calipers and discs up + the suspension and arches.

SDC12047.jpg

SDC12052.jpg

Also recently stripped out all the sound deadening and took out all the carpets and trim in

preperation for Shakeys next weekend. The stereo and doorcards will also come out on the day.

SDC12054.jpg

SDC12055.jpg

SDC12056.jpg

Engine bay cleaned up.

SDC12060.jpg

Money shots.

SDC12062.jpg

SDC12067.jpg

SDC12070.jpg

SDC12071.jpg

In serious need of rear wheel spacers.

SDC12063.jpg

Removed Almera Badge and Pedo Bear sticker added.

SDC12069.jpg

Also cleaned the Mrs' Fiesta, which was filthy by the way. Fuck knows where she goes when I'm at

work, the dirty bitch.

SDC12077.jpg

Cheers.

engine bay looks shit hot, cough ss manifold cough ;)

clever re-routing the washer bottle and battery, like it

Steve

Back
Top Bottom