Steves VZ-R

sneaky edit Phil.....

yeah i got sidetracked after opening the page, but after i hit reply i saw all the newer replies so went for the ninja edit, but steve was too quick for me lol

i try not to reveal my sources ;) ... 50mm :) ... and hopefully a LINK ecu, but if all goes to plan with this guy in the US, there might be something half the price .... (but not sure)

Steve

heh i was meaning what they came off of (see above why i didn't see where they came from in your reply above lol), but nice find mate, and i'm certainly looking forward to seeing how this itb'd 20VE turns out :shades:

Nice to see you're getting on with it steve. This will be a monster when finished. Haven't you got any F3 inspired mods for us yet? Call in a few favours?

Nice to see you're getting on with it steve. This will be a monster when finished. Haven't you got any F3 inspired mods for us yet? Call in a few favours?

cheers dude ... yeah :lol: fed up of staring at the Mugen engines sitting there ... only thing I wont have to play with is the length of the intake runners, ie not enough room ... but im sure i can sort that :)

get it sorted stevie. battle of the ITB N15's at shakeys or you're both banned.

hmmm ... might be a good contest, depends on me seeing joes setup lol

Steve

clean ................. ish

cleaned off 6 months of crap ... the car number mark, in pen from shakeys on the back window, had fused to the window, took some elbow grease to remove :lol:

rocking standard alloys at the moment, buddy's might be up for sale

IMAG0899.jpg

Steve

Back
Top Bottom