Steves VZ-R

See what you did there :gunsmilie:

sigh ed, perfect chance to use teh funneh pictures.

tumblr_lawuqeGXDp1qa86w2o1_500.jpg

hmmmm ed, where the real men hang out or hang their arses out into barriers?! ooooohhhh dawwwgggggggggggg

not sure i'll take my pride n joy on the track, too risky OOOUUUCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

damnnnnnnnn, that even hurt me to say it!!!!!

love u x

Hey, hands down, I got pwned there, but I'm not going to let this part pass you by ;)

See what you did there :gunsmilie:

I'm ready for you booooooiiiiiiiiii!

*prepares to get ass handed to him all minced up* Diesels suck at drag.

I'll see you on the circuit where the men hang out...

BOOM

Le Mans, BTCC, what's that?? Oh?? Oh right really? Yes. Diesels win.

lol well :P I guess once a diesel hater always a diesel hater eh kurt. They'll always find something to say to shoot it down. Gonna take another couple of decades I feel to change it's image.

I like revs too. But diesels are a different way of driving and you get a different enjoyment from them. At the moment I'm all diesel loved up, but who knows what car will be next. Might even be RWD and a motorbike engine for really high revs! (Caterham 7). TD owners clubs are growing FAST now. You read a lot of forum chat about petrol heads getting burnt by diesel cars and getting surprised. I don't know why people are still surprised.

No comparison to the engines fitted to modern cars. That's like comparing a V12 petrol monster truck to your 4 pot jap revving thing, but not even as big a gap.

Mine's more refined though just like you'd expect in different use of a petrol. Ok but the boats and train engines are way different :lol: Pointless this cause you're a hater so don't know why we're having this convo :lol:

It was originally a joke, meaning I love diesels in commercial vehicles that do day to day mundane tasks....saving all the petrol for the fun times:tt2:

The day they make a diesel superbike, I will vomit.

nothing wrong with derv performance vehicles! just another way of putting the power down, just look at the VAG group performance diesels to see that they can perform as well/better than some petrol cars :yes:

Back
Top Bottom