STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

your car makes me feel bad about my own :( soooo clean

and looks awesome with the wheels mate - finished it cosmetics wise i reckon ;) whats next? cams? :D

cheers everyone, thank you.

chris i used diamond brite stage 1 & 2 (paint cleaner and glaze) dont really polish my car alot any more. And if your still not sure take a look at what a 15-year-old vehicle looks like after having Diamondbrite applied when it was new

tyres done in armor all tyre shine gel link

edk yeah ask me in a weeks time, at first glance there a tad noisey compared to me Kumho KU31's

the panda and i ended up racing on the 1/4 mile drag, its random who you end up against. yes he got his ass handed to him lol

graig yes outside IS now complete haha, engine wise il have to keep looking on the forums for tuning goodies.

steve
yeah the wheels are 7x7j with offset 38

david

some new ones from today............... enjoy

DSCF0039-1.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

dd

** UPDATE **

What a month Tomei cams dyno'd at 15* ignition advance 177bhp @ 6,400rpm and 140lb ft @ 4,400rpm (16bhp increase over oe cams).
JAE 09' Almera Owners Club – Show & Shine Winner :cool: pics soon being uploaded tonight, unless anyone has any of mine for me ;-)

dd

lovely and shiny, im not keen on red cars but when they are sparkling like this they look lush. a very nice example!

loving it dave your an inspiration for the red GTi 's everything looks spot on

might get one of those grills of kristian if you dont mind me copying :D

Back
Top Bottom