STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

^ yeah gloss black mirrors i love love love

hey blank the reg and you can use & abuse this picture matey - i love the grille to bits, its perfect. Ive seen others like the one phil had from tommo and it was a custom jobbie. But the top part seemed to thin, the luciano ones seem too phat. This however it perfect for me, its sized up just right.

GTi badge is now on too woop woop
dd

BTW the bottom of the bumper that you have, is it a lip or is it fitted to the bumper
Cus i really like it :D
And i can't find it on the net where to get it :(

It's a phase 2 splitter/lip. Look in the for sale section, there is one for sale there i think.

Am i the only one who likes the standard phase 2 grill?

Car looks nice though.

Absolutely lovely phase 2: Reminds me of my (now long dead) red phase 2 'T974 HWL'

Must post up a few pics o my Trop Green machine... Haven't posted on here for a while now.....

some recent one's from the weekend

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

david

wee update on the GTi, finally decided to get some new to me wheels. There 17’ Kei Racing Velocity light weight alloys, embossed they state 690kg mono forged. Falken FK452 up front and Pirelli P Zero Nero on the rear. Thus far all I can say is the Pirelli’s take the tyre slick very nicely haha

DSCF0837.jpg

DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0820.jpg

david

Looking great David. Let me know what you think of the 452's once they're tested more.

Back
Top Bottom