STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

few pics of the GTi from last weeks clean, think it was a mid week wash ie a quickie just 2hrs worth lol

TFR spay
foam wash
rinse
sponge
rinse
vac
dry
windows
tyre slick

enjoy
DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

my friends smart arse new camera, he didn't match up his car prop haha
DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF6669.jpg

david

Can you please scratch it? Maybe just a little bit? I like to think that although my paintwork is shit, nobody has perfect paint, but you bleeding do!

Soooo clean!

I’m slowly getting the styling of my GTi to how i think i want it, really don't wanna go that one step too far. MASSIVE thanx to kristian of K-Kustoms and to quickdraw for the open mount grille with black mesh and black gloss door mirrors. Had some free time today and 40mins later im over to moon. Both tie in really nicely with the overall look im going for oe+ :cool:

the grille works for obvious reasons lol and i think the mirrors are complimented by the smoked wind deflectors, bump strips, black gloss b post and dark wheels.

enjoy

DSCF9440.jpg

DSCF9449.jpg

DSCF9451.jpg

and a quick cartoon play :lol:
DSCF9435-1.jpg

ive order a new GTi bagde from nissan to go on the front grille, any ideas how to fix it securely to the mesh? comments for & against welkom
david

Good man! Love that style of grille, when I get round to it I may get one myself too, I smashed mine up when I hit that pug :(

DSC00333.jpg

I glued my badge on with epoxy, held fine.

Looking good David.

Dont use too much TFR, it rapidly fades paintwork. We use it on the vehicles at work and they go from bright yellow to yucky mustard in about 12 months.

Also Halfords trim tape is surprisingly strong. My 'dCi' is stuck on to my mesh that way.

The red looks so good when it's as clean as yours, how the hell your splitter is as clean as that I don't know.

^ cheers craig, phil, ian, ed and kurt. ive had to touch up the front bumper & splitter in places. plus i never if i can help it tailgate folks on the highways :)

dd

well, when i got my gti off jedi he had the front splitter stone guarded, to avoid stone chips. in order to piss him off, i kerbed it twice instead. i'll be honest dave, not 100% on the mirrors, good idea but looks a little pov spec. example. if you got through my old 1.4 thread, when i fitted the c/c gti mirrors, it improved it ten-fold.... like the grill though, i reckon ALL N15's look better with no badge on the front though, just decided!

thanx sexy boi

i know what you mean about pov spec look, the difference is these are gloss black not matt like the Si. i wouldn't of gone for matt as that really is pov spec. gloss black detailing is nice i reckon. the N15 door mirrors are ugly tbf and being c/c shows them up even more.

tommo do you mean no nissan badge or GTi?
dd

i mean badges in the grill in general. open mouth grill just gives it the aggression thy lack from the factory!

i mean badges in the grill in general. open mouth grill just gives it the aggression thy lack from the factory!

Agreed tommo. Open mouth not too shoddy on the N16 as well, where it really should have come from factory.

I think badgeless works really well on the 2 slat as well.

luv the grille mate, however the mirrors do look nice but think the red ones look a tad better. can see the stealth look your going for though :-)

Back
Top Bottom