STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

question asked Charles of the design;
''Looking at your ASP 4-2-1 budget header does it matter that the runners are paired different to most other 4-2-1 SR20 headers?

These runners are paired for best mid to high RPM scavenging. It is designed and built this way ie as a long runner setup''

sam - it's a 4-2-1 header not 4-1

dale - Clearance is fine it sit maybe 5mm higher than the lowest point of the engine cradle. Which I don’t have a problem with on just spring.
dd

the golden stage :) shortly after fitting

Picture011.jpg

then rainbow, arhhh so cute

Picture017.jpg

the quality is amazing and the pipe work is really thick too. the noise and look of it was worth the dollars alone :)

yes i know there's loads of dirty, its clean now :rolleyes:
dd

dude arnt you gona get it coated? its only mild steel it wont last like that for lone with our road salt and weather :(

watch out for speed bumps aswell pocs had to re weld his a few times cos its so low :(

but get that fucker on a dyno and break the 180's! or may we dare speak about 90's?

yes lower than the engine craddle a fair bit lower from pics iv seen :(

mazworx are building a bash guard keep an eye out for it :D

ive got the normal length one still plumb'd in pal, there's a hole up top for it.

i'll take a picture to show the clearance of the dp, on a N15 GTi its fine.

Picture015.jpg

clean chassis errrr yeh

wah laa

Like it David. Engine bay getting what it deserves and doesnt feel as jealous as the bodywork now :lol:.

i would have paid the extra for the ceramic coating but it was quite expensive, plus i dont like the chrome look that charles has it done in, the black on those pics looks loads better

Back
Top Bottom