STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Wow, just read through the whole thing... amazing how different the car looks since the first page :)

Can't wait to get my GTi, I hope I can find a decent one when I come to buy one!

This one looks amazing :)

Dyno figures from SR20forum say the SSAC 2.5" gives more power than the ASP.....although on a VE iirc. Should be interesting to see your dyno results.

I hated my SSAC header though. Quality was very poor compared to my HS gen5, i couldn`t even get the downpipe to seal at the header joint.

yeah ive seen that thread seems very odd tho. i think the old 2' ssac and early hotshot headers where on par, then the 5 made more over the rest, then 6 abit more. with the fuji then a fair bit more, then the ASP a wee bit more maybe 4-6hp. so i cani see a 2.5' downpipe (and it is just the down pipe as the header is the same design) on the SSAC jumping from last to first in one hero effort - however watch this space folks.

IF my new header doesn't perform on the dyno as it should Ian il cry like a wee baby.
the butt dyno is happy mind :)

dd

Dyno figures from SR20forum say the SSAC 2.5" gives more power than the ASP.....although on a VE iirc. Should be interesting to see your dyno results.

I hated my SSAC header though. Quality was very poor compared to my HS gen5, i couldn`t even get the downpipe to seal at the header joint.

i have remade that part of the header aswell, no leaks for me, and no cracks on the welding parts aswell now. Its completeley reinforced now :D

Going to fit these next weekend if its dry and nothing pops up. Considering there used there in really good condition which im happy about. I guess they don’t get too dirty or suffer from much if any wear. Question where have folks been buying the new belts from? (6 rib aux/ air con belt 1005mm and 4 rib water pump/pas belt 880mm) I ask this as ive seen the misc ones in halfords and they look gash eek

Picture032.jpg

David

Yo cuz I got my belts from a motor factors, the brand is 'gates belts' and you can specify the ribs and length etc.
Look lile good quality, and cheap too at £8 each.
Joe

agreed, we use them on the machine spindles at work, huge torque and they dont slip and they get attacked with lots of shit, coolant, swarf etc and still last for yearss :D

that blue aint gonna go with nothing in your bay..... wanna swap for my bling blingers theyl go with my oil cap ;)

^ i know its a major eek for me haha. the blue rubbers of the hard pipe kit are the normal samco blue color argh. what you wanna swap with?

dd

Ive got Unorthodox Crank and WP in plain shiney alu..... if theyre of any interest to you...

looks like your getting you lil sexy self to the nunny meet then. il hold off from fitting my 3 piece set so we can compare items and talk moneyz :).................. if you want.

ps i know you got your set cheapy cheap too lol

dd

Back
Top Bottom